Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good bye To The Nationwide!!!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Re: f*** Off To The Nationwide!!!

delias love child said:
PREMIERSHIP. f*** YOU, *****!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thought you said a few weeks ago that you where not going to post on here any more because it was shit

Wonder if we will here from you the day you get relegated

yellow tosser:salute: :salute:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I was going to say that Lincs! DLC ponced off in a hissy fit a few weeks a go saying how horrible we were. Now that his two-bob team has won something and he hasn't got any other friends he's come begging us to talk to him again. Which of course we have.

Congratulations Norwich I reckon you'll survive in the Premiership for three seasons - Autumn, Winter and Spring. (An old joke but still true).

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy your one season in the prem, sadly I can't see the Norwich breaking the pattern of promoted clubs dropping straight back down. See you back in div 1 next year.

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter.......

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Brovian said:
I was going to say that Lincs! DLC ponced off in a hissy fit a few weeks a go saying how horrible we were. Now that his two-bob team has won something and he hasn't got any other friends he's come begging us to talk to him again.

Exactly, that'll the same person who said:
I've been reading stuff on this website for a few months now and it's finally got to much. What's with all the self importance? It's just a message board, no more no less. Having spent time one of your rival sites, I can safely say that this site is not for me. I know that this probably won't matter to you as I'm not an Albion fan, but surely if you are trying to make a difference re. Falmer, a more friendly, entertaining site might better serve the cause? Northstandpolls may not be quite as popular (sorry Valder) but at least it's entertaining. So, with a heavy heart, I have to say goodbye. To all the users of northstandpolls, i look forward to cementing inter-club relationships with you. To everyone else, lighten up a little, stop being so boring and f*** off, you utter, utter *****. Thanks for reading.

Rather sad that this person has to come back here to celebrate a promotion then, having posted the most amazing ever 'pot kettle black' message about "self importance" just a week ago and promised never to return.

Don't remember racing off to a Norwich message board myself the day after we won any of our last two championships, think I found some better ways to celebrate. But then I have friends.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
The thing is all these guys keep saying i hate this site and are not seagulls but i keep seeing you come bak

you cant have that many friends or you would have gone buy know.:p

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
It's a lovely day here in Lewes today. No sign of rain yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here