Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Golf this weekend?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Going on a range up in London tomorrow, never played Golf before so should be interestings.

Im a memeber up at mid sussex (£25pm full membership) so will be spending my whole weekend up there no doubt.

Have they started on turning Rustington into 18 holes yet, i heard a few months back they had permission to do so?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Im a memeber up at mid sussex (£25pm full membership) so will be spending my whole weekend up there no doubt.

Have they started on turning Rustington into 18 holes yet, i heard a few months back they had permission to do so?

I didn't know that about Rustington - they had plans many years ago to do it, but never did. I tend to use it almost like a practice course as it is a bit easier than most - but quite pleasant all the same, if it's not too busy.

I have heard his week that Singing hills had applied to build a 4th set of 9 - which will be impressive.

I would have thought about membeship of Mid-sussex, but it's just a bit further for me to drive from Shoreham to make it convenient regularly (nice course though).

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Played Waterhall on Wednesday. I know it's not the best but it's only £7 (yes, seven) a round till end of May.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Played at Burgess Hill last weekend, and I couldn't tell the difference between the bunkers and the greens.

2980150173_c9f2bae1ec.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

Playing on the Goodwood Downs course tomorrow.

Can't wait.

:banana::banana::banana:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Played at Burgess Hill last weekend, and I couldn't tell the difference between the bunkers and the greens.

2980150173_c9f2bae1ec.jpg

I'm probably gonna hack my way around the BH course this weekend! not a great course but suited to beginners like me!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
not really the weather for golf

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I didn't know that about Rustington - they had plans many years ago to do it, but never did. I tend to use it almost like a practice course as it is a bit easier than most - but quite pleasant all the same, if it's not too busy.

I have heard his week that Singing hills had applied to build a 4th set of 9 - which will be impressive.

I would have thought about membeship of Mid-sussex, but it's just a bit further for me to drive from Shoreham to make it convenient regularly (nice course though).

The extra 9 at singing hills won't be built for years. Left the club last year and there was talk of it but that was as far as it got. And if they did start building the 4th 9 then it wouldn't be ready for another 6 years or so.

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Played tuesday, wednesday this week and then tommorow and sunday at my home course Avisford park.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Playing Hassocks tommorrow and hopefully Singing hills monday.

Cant wait, golf golf golf.

D

Deleted member 2719

Played tuesday, wednesday this week and then tommorow and sunday at my home course Avisford park.

Played there a few months back not sure i will play there that often again as they stung us for the hedgehog wheel trolleys when i felt they were not necessary.

WestUpperClub69

Home at last
Apr 14, 2011

A rumour that is going around members at Rustington is that Langmead has acquired Ham Manor with a view of extending Rustington into 18. Keeping the courses seperate though...
The empty Unit next to Esporta, is being proposed to be made into an 'American Golf'
How true all this is I dont know but have heard from the same from different people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here