Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Brentford by myself

Yes, brother has changed his mind for the 3rd time!!!!

So as I don't want to go by myself, if anyone would like to meet, please pm me. Never been to an away game by myself - so pretty scared!:ohmy:

Brighton Boy - I'll call Lz tomorrow and let you know about the spare ticket.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
whats your brothers problem:angry:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
He would smile taking you to brentford and watching the albion take home 3 points in style, so put your bloody foot down WOMAN:lolol:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
fair point, just go and enjoy the game and i am sure someone will look after you, have you seen the amounts of views and replies to the bb aprication thread.:clap: :clap:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
you're be all right bb, all us albion fans are like one big happy family!! if i see a girl on her own looking lost then i will help ya out!!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I'm going on my tod too but driving to the ground from up north otherwise I'd offer a lift. See you in one of the pubs probably.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I've been by myself before and the first time is the hardest for us girls but you will see people you know!!

Dwayne, if I really was looking for a man, I wouldn't try chatting the blokes up on here. I would be getting myself down the nearest fire station or trying to find your number (yes I've seen your pictures, and you are such a hunk).:cool:

PABLO ESCOBAR

Oct 3, 2003
Bogota.
BrightonBird said:
Dwayne, if I really was looking for a man, I wouldn't try chatting the blokes up on here. I would be getting myself down the nearest fire station or trying to find your number (yes I've seen your pictures, and you are such a hunk).:cool:

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BrightonBird said:

get in the queue sweetheart

My stipulation is that u gotta have titties like dolly parton and walk with a cane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here