Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going away tomorrow, need a little help regarding Gillingham tickets

Will1995

Jan 14, 2011
Bexhill-on-Sea
Going away from the 19th-21st, read somewhere that Gillingham tickets go on general sale from the 20th at 10am. Correct?

I am a season ticket holder with my friends so have the chance for a ticket but hoping I get lucky and manage to get 2 tickets on general sale for me and my dad (who isn't a season ticket holder).

Any others doing the same thing, is it expected to sell out?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Website says season ticket holders have "until 20th July" to secure their seats. I take that to mean that they will be on general sale from 21st at the earliest.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I'm sure these will still be on sale when you get back on 22nd. Every ticket now has to be bought against a fan number (1 minute job to register a newbie)

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Just been on the phone to the ticket office RE this. STH's have until 10am tomorrow morning to purchase their tickets, then, once all available seats are sorted/counted etc, general sale will start. Bloke on the phone suggested there should be an announcement on the website as to when the general sale will begin. Most probably at somepoint tomorrow

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Nice one, I take it that goes for Spurs as well as Gills ? Ta

He didn't say a definite date on Spurs (I specifically asked as on the website it doesn't mention general sale or a date STH's have until to purchase their seat) but he said that there most probably will be some for general sale, and just to keep an eye on the website for news

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here