Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Godfather 3

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The worst by a country mile, spoils the other two which are probably both in the top 10 of all time films.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Or is that just me ???

just you i think

read the book btw - effectively the story of the original movie, with the back story of Vito growing up (which is the De Niro part of the second movie) - amazing read. the film stays very close to the original story for obvious reasons - it's bloody brilliant.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
just you i think

read the book btw - effectively the story of the original movie, with the back story of Vito growing up (which is the De Niro part of the second movie) - amazing read. the film stays very close to the original story for obvious reasons - it's bloody brilliant.

Yeah the book is great.

Oct 25, 2003
part 3 wasn't ACTUALLY that bad, just the weakest link of a superb trilogy.......nowhere near as good as the other two, but if it was on it's own would be considered a decent movie

imo, like

[yt]UPw-3e_pzqU[/yt]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to IMDB and the various voters.

Godfather - 9.2
Godfather II - 9.0
Godfather III - 7.6

I haven't seen any of them, but tempted to embark on that mission soon.

When you do you will not be disappointed with 1 and 11 - both are brilliant films

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
have seen all at least twice, but not for some years now, am thinking of getting the dvd set and have a godfather fest in the near future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here