Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalkeepers first seen, best seen.

arich264

A rich *******
Eric Gill was my first, Dave Hollins was great in the short time he played for us, Brian Powney was Mr Reliable, Peter Grummit and Joe Corrigan were the best and honourable mentions to Michel Kuipers, Eric Steele, Graham Moseley, Mark Beeney, John Keeley and Perry Digweed

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Corrigan was the first, difficult to say who the best was but its either Beeney, Keeley or Ankergren I should think.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
First good old john keeley. Best toss up between roberts and mark beeney.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
Eric Gill was the first. The best without any hesitation Brian Powney.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Ron Fearon was my first on loan from Ipswich I think in the 88/89 season. Best is a tricky one hard to split Keeley, Beeney, Kuipers & Roberts. Would probably go John Keeley but could argue either way.

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
Has to be John Keeley, was my fav player when i was mascot, remember shooting at him infront of a full north stand at the goldstone ground !! i did like tony meola even if he did make about 11 apperences ?!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
First was Peter Grummitt. Best in an Albion shirt is probably Moseley. Best performance I've seen by an Albion keeper (although he wasn't with us at the time) was Dave Beasant. We Played Chelsea at the Goldstone and he was absolutely immense for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here