Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOAL: West Ham 1-0 Cardiff: B Zamora (73)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
when the ball hits the net.....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well done, the boy Zamora.

We have a West Ham fan in the office who has come to one or two Albion games, and of course, saw Zamora play. When I told him West Ham had swapped Defoe for Zammo, it took about 20 minutes to scrape him off the ceiling - he was that chuffed.

Two goals in three games? Sounds familiar. Looks like I may have picked the plum match next Saturday to promote Falmer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well Done the Bobster!:clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cardiff must have hated seeing Zamora there again :)

Just seen the goal it was effing brilliant. May well visit my old stamping ground to cheer him on next saturday and spread the falmer message.

Bobby was all over that game today, absolutely stunning performance, by the look of the highlights. I'm delighted he is getting the chance to do himself justice at a higher level. Just heard a happy hammer on 606 raving about him aswell. Well done Bobby.:clap2:

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
Saw the game live on Danish TV and have to say that Bobster was different gravy. Could have had 3, hit the bar etc... the goal was a replay of the one against Cardiff at Withdean a couple of years ago. Class, always like to see Bob poo on Cardiff.
West Ham have done well, Pleat you muppet.

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
Zamora scores against Barrrrdiff, I'm shocked!

A bit like night follows day, always gonna happen, and long may it continue :)

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
The Large One said:
Well done, the boy Zamora.

We have a West Ham fan in the office who has come to one or two Albion games, and of course, saw Zamora play. When I told him West Ham had swapped Defoe for Zammo, it took about 20 minutes to scrape him off the ceiling - he was that chuffed.

Two goals in three games?

Impressive, yes.
Slightly prefer the four in three so far from Defoe (honestly looks class, a real out-and-out goalscorer - if only our defence was a tenth as good as our attack), but congrats Bobby, may there be many more (though ideally not in a Spammers shirt. . .)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here