Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goal music

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
after watching the FA cup highlights, i noticed quite alot of teams play music after they score. even teams like swansea are doing it. please dont do this at falmer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't think thus has ever been raised before... I reckon you should email the club...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't think thus has ever been raised before... I reckon you should email the club...
More threads stating dislike of goal music the better. Can't allow any complacency to set in.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Ironically, it's usually Tom Hark by a Brighton band, so the last laugh is us
When we kick off at Falmer, I'm sure we'll show more class, in our own Sussex way.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Interesting point. ITV's coverage brought a lot home tonight about football club's "Goal Music"

Now I don't have a problem with it at Falmer either way. What stuck me, was the number of clubs who play Tom Hark. It seemed like all of them tonight.

I know that the piranhas were a Brighton Band and there is nothing wrong with the tune. BUT why does everyone play it?

Imagine the scene. " Hi, I am a media consultant that can help your Club"

Club: "What do you suggest?"

Consultant: "Er, play Tom Hark when you score, like 60% of every other club in the league. That will be £25,000 plus VAT please!"

EDIT: Didn't see your post Sloe Joe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here