Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gnw

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
In the argus tommorow it states that Mark Mcghee is after either a premiership striker or will try and sign gnw on loan again

GNW is the way to go, he will increase out attacking options no end - should have been done at the beginning of the season rather than f***ing around with useless Barnet strikers or Orient Reserves.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Shane Long?

Anyway, let's hope so, we need someone even more now with Gatting injured.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
GNW is the way to go, he will increase out attacking options no end - should have been done at the beginning of the season rather than f***ing around with useless Barnet strikers or Orient Reserves.
Agreed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

We may have to sweeten Burnley again like we did last time with a loan payment, GNW has been getting on as sub the last few games. Still money well spent.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It'll be Prince Albert

:shootself

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
crodonilson said:
It'll be Prince Albert

How will buying a cock ring help us out?
I guess we can be sure whoever wears it will be "up for it".

McGhee calls for patience
By Andy Naylor

Albion manager Mark McGhee has appealed for patience as he tries to steer his baby-faced side back on the winning track.

The Seagulls head for McGhee's former club Millwall on Saturday after a hat-trick of League One defeats, the latest at Bristol City.

Half of the 16 players on duty for the 1-0 setback at Ashton Gate were teenagers, the same number products of Albion's youth system.

McGhee said: "The only players available to me beyond the 16 that turned out were Scott Chamberlain and Tommy Fraser, neither of whom have featured in the first team before.

"We have a very young squad who need time to develop and who aren't suddenly going to turn up experienced and knowing the ropes.

"They are going to have to be worked on the training ground, as we are doing, and they're going to have to be given time. They are a team that will get better as the season goes on."

McGhee has switched his attention to the Premiership in the hunt for a striker. He has been in touch with the likes of Manchester United, Spurs and Sheffield United to see if they have any forwards available to loan after the transfer window for permanent deals closed last week.

One long-term target, Tottenham's Lee Barnard, is out for five weeks through injury. Meanwhile, McGhee has not ruled out the possibility of trying to borrow Gifton Noel-Williams from Burnley again following his successful loan stint towards the end of last season.

11:11pm Tuesday 5th September 2006

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Realistic targets then from them Premiership teams named:

Arsenal - Jeremie Aliadiere, Anthony Stokes
Sheff Utd - Steve Kabba, Neil Shipperly
Man Utd - Febian Brandy, Chris Fagan

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
London Irish said:

:clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
London Irish said:

When was the last time that LI posted something that nearly everybody including me agreed with.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
BensGrandad said:
When was the last time that LI posted something that nearly everybody including me agreed with.:clap: :clap: :clap:
I know scary aint it. :O

I reckon someone someones tapped into his account. He was even calling our very own war criminal, Blair, a **** earlier. :ohmy:

Last edited:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
f*** me we must be desperate if we see GNW as our saviour, what a fuckin carthorse he was.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BensGrandad said:
Not our saviour and definitely not first choice but an improvement on what we have at our disposal now.

Agree on that

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
humpy said:
f*** me we must be desperate if we see GNW as our saviour, what a fuckin carthorse he was.

But we did look better with him in the side. He will score a fair few in this league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here