• Yes

Votes: 104 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 51 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Glen Murray will not be playing for us anytime soon. Gus will be the laughing stock of the Championship, letting him go on a free, then buying him back 12 months later potentially wasting more of his scarce budget. Gus is nobodies fool.

Only way I could see it happening is in some sort of swap deal

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He is EXACTLY the TYPE of player we need but he, like CMS, is unproven in the Championship... doesn't mean he won't score loads / provide loads of assists in a better team than Pal@rse in the Championship... he was certainly the second best player in our L1 (yes, I know) title-winning season (behind EB)...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He is EXACTLY the TYPE of player we need but he, like CMS, is unproven in the Championship... doesn't mean he won't score loads / provide loads of assists in a better team than Pal@rse in the Championship... he was certainly the second best player in our L1 (yes, I know) title-winning season (behind EB)...
CMS has scored 10 twice in the championship so that's something.

Hoskins scored 18 and is younger,so that means Hoskins is far superior:)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Let it go ! He isn't coming !

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So cms who was prolific in league 1 scores 35 odd goals and many more the seasons before gets 10 last season and you actually think murray who had one good season scoring 20 in league 1 will somehow out score cms and barnes if we had him?also he would assist loads for our other attacking players?
What world do some people live in?this is lazy league 1 glen murray we are talking about???

The obsession with this lazy donkey who also was injury prone for 2 years is unreal.

Where in that post did I say he'd out score him? Murray was quality the whole time he was here, even through his problems he scored at 1 in 2 every season, while adding so much more to the team. The lazy comment is bollocks as he's disproved many times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here