Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

chadbasher

Nov 2, 2009
afternoon, how do you think your ex-20+ goalscorer will fair in the championship next season???

Last edited by a moderator:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
like we care.

now i actually hope he will be rubbish

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Murray has an excellent goals per chances rate, in your side next season he may even get half a dozen. ( chances that is)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
afternoon benders, how do you think your 20+ goalscorer will fair in the championship next season???

I think he'll do pretty well, after all, he's only 21, last season was his first full year in the Football League, so, yes, I'm confident in his ability. Thanks for asking.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Who gives a f*** he's not our player anymore. We're not the schmucks playing £12k a week for a League One striker unproven in The Championship.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a fortunate situation to be in: letting one twenty goal striker go only to find you still have another one to play with :clap:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Which one Barnes or Hoskins? I should imagine they will do ok. We will probably pick up another decent striker too. How do you think you're s will do? Oops I forgot you got Murray for his defensive abilities, as looking at you're goal difference, you're current strikers got nosebleeds once going over the halfway line.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think our two will do well as they are both very young and will only get better, but i would bet a large amount that the one who retired to you has peaked

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He might have been talking about Hoskins too?

Fair point, I was just being modest and referring to the ones who scored twenty goals for us last season.

Anyway, what was Hoskins' reason for not joining Palace? Was it the same as Eddie Howe's? :D

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you go back to the start of the season just gone, this board was filled with posters who wanted a new striker to come in, who were convinced that Murray was not the man to get us 20 goals. His previous record gave little indication that he was going to be prolific, albeit injuries played a part.

Wouldn't it be HORRENDOUS if last season turned out to be his absolute peak, the one glorious season of his entire career :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here