Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray - looks like he's heading for the PL from August 2013

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cardiff and CP have a relentless attacking style, and are heading for the PL.

Cardiff have done this with an expensively assembled and highly paid squad, and CP have done it with buttons.

I wonder if Poyet will go to his grave arguing that Murray wasn't good enough to deserve that (low Championship) pay package, he sought? Murray continues to be a class footballer and striker, just as he was for the Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah deffo.
Those 7 goals he banged in last season underlines the point.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeah Ill tell him later when we share a bear together , dick head

Bloom has to take responsibility for not giving Murray what he wanted surely... Dickhead.

Share a bear? Whatever turns you on!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Cardiff and CP have a relentless attacking style, and are heading for the PL.

Cardiff have done this with an expensively assembled and highly paid squad, and CP have done it with buttons.

I wonder if Poyet will go to his grave arguing that Murray wasn't good enough to deserve that (low Championship) pay package, he sought? Murray continues to be a class footballer and striker, just as he was for the Albion.

Poyet has never said that. He said that AT THE TIME, we couldn't afford to pay him that wage.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm bored of this ongoing Murray saga. Yes he was good for us and so far, very good for Palace. He left over a year ago, get over it and move on.
Dickheads.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is still December , Palace will throw it away in the New Year , they always do

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What people forget though is that he never clapped the fans and was always offside.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Yawn, Yawn , f***ing yawn. Murray has long gone.Forget about him. Think of something new to bitch, whinge and whine about.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah deffo.

a good point. i would also note the number of penalties he's getting. all count of course, but its the service he's getting and the way they are set up thats working. to understand why he is doing well now, we'd have to understand why an unfancied (not just by us rivals, the bookies had them more likly to go down than playoffs) team turned from a relegation battle season to promotion contenders.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
a good point. i would also note the number of penalties he's getting. all count of course, but its the service he's getting and the way they are set up thats working. to understand why he is doing well now, we'd have to understand why an unfancied (not just by us rivals, the bookies had them more likly to go down than playoffs) team turned from a relegation battle season to promotion contenders.

If you take out the two wingers they are very ordinary, shame we couldn't have tested there back four with a fully fit squad and not ten men.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah deffo.

Yes - because we should only judge him on goals he scores himself, not the 13,527 other jobs he does for a team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here