Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray coming up on the football league weekend show.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Murray coming up in a minute interviewed by Nicky Forster.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tosser. Twat. Nobber.

Murray obviously.

Never understand such resentment as his replacement is far better so good news he left, I think it was pretty clear he would after not sold in the transfer window.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Never understand such resentment as his replacement is far better so good news he left, I think it was pretty clear he would after not sold in the transfer window.

He is a Palace player. And I never really liked him that much when he was here either. Never had a good word to say about the fans. Only did a shift when he wanted a contract. Was glad he went and going to Palace was great because he will be a huge flop.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

He would have got the same send off (well nearly) as Elliot Bennett if he had gone ANYWHERE but there.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Did he mention Nuramol at all during the interview? The new wonderdrug that cures all that ails you?

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I understood it was the length of contract not salary was the sticking point ?

I would imagine it was a bit of both but obviously Gus was not pleased with either or he would still be here.
Got to say I do like the way Gus carries out business, he seems to know what he wants and usually gets it.
Things can only get better :smile:

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Childish, but old song new words;

PAL......ACE Doogie Freedman has HIV
He caught it off Glen Murray when riding on his bone
And as for Selhurst Park, what a furking shit home!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He seemed to love calling Forster 'Nicholas'

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Freedman played at the highest level - higher than Sir Gus? Hmmm

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Freedman played at the highest level - higher than Sir Gus? Hmmm

I thought that,it was like he moved there because of it...........

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Liked the little comment from the host "I'm sure Glenn is benefiting financially from his move to Palace"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is a Palace player. And I never really liked him that much when he was here either. Never had a good word to say about the fans. Only did a shift when he wanted a contract. Was glad he went and going to Palace was great because he will be a huge flop.

So based on that theory we should have serially abused Taylor, Smith, Rodger and whoever else from Palace came to us ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here