Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray Take a Bow

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
A class act today.

Carry on playing like that, and you'll be in the premiershit in no time.

More of the same please son:albion1::albion1:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - He and Barnes were class today. Very unlucky for Muzza not to score but ya know what Glenn - I couldn't give a shite if you don't score but lay goals on for Barnes like that one today!

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
A class act today.

Carry on playing like that, and you'll be in the premiershit in no time.

More of the same please son:albion1::albion1:

Glen is playing well this year, but lets get things into perspective shall we ?
He is playing in League 1, and needs to start scoring more goals.
Also needs to learn how to beat the offside trap..gets caught too often.
Premiership.....??..Not a hope in hell !!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
mmm. Monkey hear monkey repeat. How many times was he offside today? All strikers get caught offside you know

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
mmm. Monkey hear monkey repeat. How many times was he offside today? All strikers get caught offside you know

Sorry dont understand the 'monkey' thing.
Its only a 'thing' about Glen that ,i think he needs to improve. Its the running off the shoulder of the last defender to avoid the offside.He is not good at it !
FFS, its not a huge criticism , and i appreciate that all strikers get caught offside, but over a whole season Glen DOES get caught offside quite a lot!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't want to get attacked, but, isn't all this praise for Murray a little bit over the top? It wasn't a great game, we took a while to really get going, things weren't clicking.

He was undoubtedly one of our better players, and I've got no issues with him being selected as the best today, but, it's the best of an underperforming bunch, not the greatest footballing performance ever seen in an albion shirt as it feels it's being painted as. And as we've seen on NSC, often when one extreme position is pushed on here, it causes the opposite extreme (see Hitman's m.o.m. thread).

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
I don't want to get attacked, but, isn't all this praise for Murray a little bit over the top? It wasn't a great game, we took a while to really get going, things weren't clicking.

He was undoubtedly one of our better players, and I've got no issues with him being selected as the best today, but, it's the best of an underperforming bunch, not the greatest footballing performance ever seen in an albion shirt as it feels it's being painted as. And as we've seen on NSC, often when one extreme position is pushed on here, it causes the opposite extreme (see Hitman's m.o.m. thread).

Thank you..nicely put .

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Seriously mate I cannot believe you wanna pick holes in Murray's performance. He was excellent today. FOr gods sake cant we just give players the praise they deserve? There were people in B Block today just like you and It spoils the enjoyment of a good win.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Another brilliant performance today :thumbsup:
He seems to have added quite a bit to his game so far this season, with some excellent play out wide, and i'm sure, like today, will keep getting plenty of assists, as well as goals for himself :bowdown:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And as we've seen on NSC, often when one extreme position is pushed on here, it causes the opposite extreme (see Hitman's m.o.m. thread).

Possibly one of the truest sentences ever written on NSC. Nice one. Thought provoking and 100% true :thumbsup:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Seriously mate I cannot believe you wanna pick holes in Murray's performance. He was excellent today. FOr gods sake cant we just give players the praise they deserve? There were people in B Block today just like you and It spoils the enjoyment of a good win.

Sorry...you misunderstand......Read the original thread.
The guy was saying Glenn is heading for the Premiership....sorry i really disagree with that.
NO WAY was i having a go at Glens performance today.
I am talking in the 'great scheme of things'. Read the whole thing please.
I still think that one of his weak points is that he cant run off the shoulder of the last defender to avoid being offside so often.
THATS ALL ....im not picking holes in his game today.
Its just an observation for FUCKS SAKE
I think he and Barnsey have been terrific so far this season....OK ?

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
The guy was saying Glenn is heading for the Premiership....sorry i really disagree with that.
I still think that one of his weak points is that he cant run off the shoulder of the last defender to avoid being offside so often.

And by the way, there was NO ONE like me in Block B.... because i NEVER criticise the boys when they are playing. AND i think you will find that im not having a go at Glen now...its an observation !
Im in BLOCK H

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Ok fair play I got the wrong end of the stick! Yes Prem is a bit strong I agree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here