Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury Highlights thread

Sir Royston thorne

Jun 27, 2004
What were Belle and Sebastian like ?

Tried to get tickets for an outside gig they are doing at somerset House , london but got blown out !:angry:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Quelle suprise!

I probably would've missed him anyway, we didn't get to the Glade till gone 2 somehow.

he was gonna play the glade but nme announced it last week so they decided to move it!

echo richies' sentiments on the o'boys being CLASS and obviously a big field doesn't do them justice!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I went to the Glade and didnt even realise it wasnt FBS. Goes to show the state i was in. Did the Chemicals do their dj set?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Sir Royston thorne said:
What were Belle and Sebastian like ?

Tried to get tickets for an outside gig they are doing at somerset House , london but got blown out !:angry:

I wanted to go to Supergrass but decided to see Belle and Sebastian as most of the people I was with were. There weren't bad but not brilliant though.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
A bit late - but Ive only just sobered up!

My highlights:

Mcartney - great set (although the DJ at the start was a little odd!)
Goldfrapp - pant wettingly good!
Killers - Great stuff and a good crowd!
Muse - seen em before. Consistently brilliant.
Longview - hadnt heard their stuff before.
Supergrass - again - consistently good, and a great set.

Disappointed with Keane, and the Ordinary Boys, while Franz sounded OK to me. Fell asleep during Snow Patrol and the Opera. James Brown massively over rated (he's just an old man people!). Rapture were rubbish. The "Hopes" were very very good. Got bored of oasis (is it just me or have they been playing the same set since 97? Release dates permitting) and caught the end of the chemical bros. Again - marvellous.

Top weekend, and camping within sptting distance of the Radio 1 stage didnt interfere with my sleep patterns one bit - partly coz I kept falling asleep in the cinema field, but hey ho!

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Faldo said:

Longview - hadnt heard their stuff before.

There new single is out this week it's called "In a dream" and it's tres bien.

There Album is called Mercury and is also tres bien

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here