Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any rumours as of yet about line up?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

If youre talking the 3 Pyramid headliners The Rolling Stones and The Stone Roses are the strong rumours.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Im hopefully in by the way. 10th consecutive year ignoring the years off.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Steps, Johnny Hates Jazz and the Nolan Sisters are the big names, with Jedward doing a Saturday turn on the John Peel Stage.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
One of my longest serving mates (been playing footy with him since we were 10yrs old) has decided to get married on Glastonbury 2013 weekend......in France.

Looks like I will be waiting to 2014 to get my next fix of Worthy Farm. Gutted.

Good luck on Sunday morning for all those trying for tickets.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm on it !!!

Bad news, Jedward have just announced a split due to creative differences, so they've pulled out. Strong rumours suggest that Timmy Mallett might be on the cards though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm not going to bother this year. Last time around it was so busy I could hardly move between sets and the prices were a joke.

I'm going to spend the money going to a few smaller places, I'm more into the atmosphere than the bands - most of which I've seen before. Now it's just full of forty year old officer workers pretender they're twenty for a weekend.. I'll pass!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmmm....really want to do Coachella sometime. Their line ups are disgusting, the one for 2011 was the best festival line up I have ever seen in my life ever, in my whole life, at any point, ever.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not going to bother this year. Last time around it was so busy I could hardly move between sets and the prices were a joke.

I'm going to spend the money going to a few smaller places, I'm more into the atmosphere than the bands - most of which I've seen before. Now it's just full of forty year old officer workers pretender they're twenty for a weekend.. I'll pass!

You sound like you would love Latitude. Although that is growing fast, go there soon if you're gonna.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah, looking forward to my 15th Glastonbury!

I do hope the Stone Roses don't play - worst gig I ever saw was when they played Reading sometime in the 90s. Absolutely awful.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You sound like you would love Latitude. Although that is growing fast, go there soon if you're gonna.

Lots of good smaller festivals now - I'd recommend Green Man and End of the Road. The one in Portmeirion looks good too... Latitude is pretty big these days!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'll be at the computer at 9.30 trying to get one on Sunday, it's going to be a nightmare. Does anyone know if there is going to be a second release of tickets at all?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'll be at the computer at 9.30 trying to get one on Sunday, it's going to be a nightmare. Does anyone know if there is going to be a second release of tickets at all?

They will be a second release for all those who pay the initial deposit but then do not pay off the balance when it is due (in Feb I think). However this will only be a couple of thousand tickets so very tricky to get one.

Best thing to do is find 5 mates who want to go, all exchange your reference numbers and just hammer the phones and internet on Sunday morning. Use a landline, not a mobile. That has always worked for me and my mates since this registration nonsense came in.

Failing that you can usually buy a combined coach & festival ticket pretty easily. However the drawbacks being you have to travel by coach and they won't give you your festival ticket until you are onboard.

Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here