Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glass half full...

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
- 2 points off top of The Championship
- A quite superb new home with in excess of 20k supporters for the last 3 games.
- A superb manager at the helm.
- A brand new training facility on the way
- A lifelong BHA fan as our chairman who is putting his own money into the club.
- Players such as CMS and Vicente now wearing the stripes

And yet still f***ing doom and gloom.... Pisses me off.

So people left early to get home at a sensible hour, and some people decide not to sing for the entire 90 mins, some people have to wait for a superb pie and others have to wait 45 minutes to catch a train ?

Suggest people look at what other supporters have had to endure (Plymouth) and have a quick reality check.

One result shouldn't detract from where we are and where we are going as a club.

I love Brighton & Hove Albion and what's more, I'm forever thankful for what we now have as a club.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
We lost to Palace 1-3 at home, the first team to beat us at the Amex in the league and it's them. No amount of "glass half full" crap can make up for that!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
- 2 points off top of The Championship
- A quite superb new home with in excess of 20k supporters for the last 3 games.
- A superb manager at the helm.
- A brand new training facility on the way
- A lifelong BHA fan as our chairman who is putting his own money into the club.
- Players such as CMS and Vicente now wearing the stripes

And yet still f***ing doom and gloom.... Pisses me off.

So people left early to get home at a sensible hour, and some people decide not to sing for the entire 90 mins, some people have to wait for a superb pie and others have to wait 45 minutes to catch a train ?

Suggest people look at what other supporters have had to endure (Plymouth) and have a quick reality check.

One result shouldn't detract from where we are and where we are going as a club.

I love Brighton & Hove Albion and what's more, I'm forever thankful for what we now have as a club.

I agree with all your points above, however it was Palace and we lost. I swear to you last nights match was bad for my health. I actually felt stressed watching Palace get closer and closer to our goal all through the second half and then the Invertible happend, they scored and scored again and last person on this earth I wanted to score did. That hurt and it was very painful.

It was just the manner in which we went down last night. But onwards and upwards now. And yes if someone said to me at the start of last season in Division 1, this time next year you will be a play off position of the Championship I would have snapped their hand off.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All I'm hearing every time someone posts something like this is "Sure, your girlfriend may be cheating on you, but she's got a nice home and four years ago you were single."

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
My glass is half full, unfortunatly its half full of shit after last nights performance. All of those plus points the O/P mentioned can be negated by the the face that Palace beat us 3-1 to become the first team to beat us in the league at the Amex.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
We lost to Palace 1-3 at home, the first team to beat us at the Amex in the league and it's them. No amount of "glass half full" crap can make up for that!

Shut up, these things happen in football.
1) We've finally got a place we can call HOME
2) We have two internationally recongnised, top-class ex-professionals running our coaching system
3) We can finally attract players such as CMS and Vicente after having to settle with fringe league 1/2 pre-Poyet

We're not at Withdean anymore; having to struggle becoming a club that we belief we can achieve; having to settle with very restricted funds; buy food that was half-cooked/half-edible at rip off prices.

We are going nowhere but UP, not DOWN but UP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here