Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give Ckr A Chance

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Taken a bit of unfair critiscm lately methinks. From the matches Ive seen this year always tries,never gives up,and one of the few players in the team capable of something a bit special.

Be patient chaps,CKR will get better and go on to become an albion legend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought he looked a bit sluggish today but once Hart went off we were on the back foot so nothing was happening up front.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he should never have come on today. not the fact he is a bad player, just 2-1 up you need someone to hold the ball up, not the flciky sort of player that he is

Needs to get slightly cannier in his dealings with Championship-level central defenders. They draw too many fouls from him at the moment. McGhee can teach him so much!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
London Irish said:
Needs to get slightly cannier in his dealings with Championship-level central defenders. They draw too many fouls from him at the moment. McGhee can teach him so much!

Lets hope so LI, I think CKRs got the makings of a very good player. IMO money well spent

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
shingle said:
Lets hope so LI, I think CKRs got the makings of a very good player. IMO money well spent

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You're joking right?

E

enigma

gerbil said:

He's 18, its his first season at this level and he's playing in a struggling team. Surely you cant write his career off just yet? What about his goals this season,they were good, even if there have only been two.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes he has potential but McGhee needs to get him to hold the ball up better. stop moaning when tackled and track back with more purpose. He comes on as a sub so he should have enough energy to keep going for 30-35 mins. Not enough of a team player yet and still very young and raw. He is not the answer up front at the moment.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
shingle said:
Taken a bit of unfair critiscm lately methinks. From the matches Ive seen this year always tries,never gives up,and one of the few players in the team capable of something a bit special.

Be patient chaps,CKR will get better and go on to become an albion legend.

Petulant, rubbish in the air, cursed with both the 'one for the future' AND 'has potential' tags. Get rid.

Last edited:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The only thing I can say in his defence is that at least we didn't spend our own money on him. He might be one for the future but we need someone today.

When's McCammon back?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Think just needs to wise up abit which will come from playing more in this division.. trouble is we havent got that luxury to allow him to learn his craft just yet .. we need all hands to pumps.. think it was wrong of mm to take JR off y day as he and leon were capable of pulling the Palarse defence about and they didnt look comfortable with those two up front .

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
shingle said:

ha aha ha ha ha aha ahahahahahahaha

Post of the weekend:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
shingle said:

i totally agree.....

its just a knee jerk reaction from people so early on...

its like the crouch scenario in my view people who dont understand concepts of football wouldnt have that type of player in there world cup squad....

anyway wot am i talking sense for this is NSC afterall....

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think you are missing the point

We were given £250k by coke to buy a player. We had not had anything like this amount of money for 10 years or more ( perhaps since the days of Andy Richie?)

To stay in this division we need either a goal scorer, or a decent player to hold the ball up...Trevor Bejamin type.

MM chose to spend the money on a aplayer who was untried at this level and by his own admission is "one for the future"....well the future is now. carry on like this and no matter if we play brilliant football, we will go down.

In hinesight, it looks as though he made a mistake.

managers stand and fall by their decisions. carole and Fructos are inspirational signings, The french keeper, Tuiernzo, CKR appear not to be so...that is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here