Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giuliano Grazioli

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I have absolutely no way to corroborate this but I have heard that McGhee is very keen on and quite close to signing the Barnet striker Giuliano Grazioli. There would apparently be a nominal fee involved but both parties are keen.

This could be absolute bollocks but I thought I'd pass it on anyway. If true what does everyone think?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
did he used to be at scunthorpe?

scoring for fun in the conference. is he good enough for this level though

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wasn't he playing for Morecombe?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He might be very handy actually - quite skillful, but doesn't get knocked off the ball a la Leon Knight quite so much... not that i'm knocking Leon

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Came from Peterborough to us [Stevenage Boro] for "a packet of crisps" [Barry Fry's quote] in time for the Newcastle cup games in 96/97 season. Went back to P'boro then to Swindon for a few seasons. Then on to Bristol Rvrs. Signed by Barnet last season & became top scorer in Conference & leads the scoring chart this year. The irony is that he came to prominance when Paul Fairclough was our manager in 96/97 & he of course is Barnet's manager now. So it may be a player responding to certain management.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
was he not the guy who scored 3 goals against West brom in the FA cup about 10 years ago? i think he was playing for a non league team at the time.

Superseagull said:
was he not the guy who scored 3 goals against West brom in the FA cup about 10 years ago? i think he was playing for a non league team at the time.

Nope - he's never scored a hat-trick in the FA Cup, I believe. He did, however, score three goals in Stevenage's 1997/98 cup run, including the winner against Swindon :clap2: and the equalizer against Newcastle which led to a replay at St James'.

Last edited:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Superseagull said:

I think the bloke you are referring to is called Buzaglo (or something similar). He bagged against West Brom in the FA Cup whilst at Woking.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Baku BHA

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Hmm ... never really cut it at league level, may be one of those players who are too good for semi-pro, but only average at pro level. I reckon we could do better, and I can't remember him being that big.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Thimble Keegan said:
I think the bloke you are referring to is called Buzaglo (or something similar). He bagged against West Brom in the FA Cup whilst at Woking.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Baku BHA

Correct - you beat me to it!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
he was at swindon wasnt he as well,shite,ok in conf but not in our league

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham

Probably the only Gibraltar international cricketer to score an F.A. Cup hat trick as well.

:nono:

Roll on lunchtime

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here