Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls all u have to do in ur life to get to the top in ur line of work is suck a dick

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
LeonKnight82 Leon Knight
All u men that have a girl that works in office then all of a sudden she's been promoted ...... Dump her she's sucking the bosses dick LOL

More brilliant advice. Hmmmm.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A man not born to be dispensing career advice.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
To be fair, I would promote either of the girls in my department if that was the offer.

:whistle:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's fortunate for him he's such a twunt he's no longer playing football at any decent standard. As otherwise the FA would be going after that in the same way they went after that Crawley player whose imaginary "family member" hacked into and updated his Twitter account saying he hated gays (or words to that effect).

As he's such a no mark these days, they won't really care.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It wouldn't be hard for a woman to be above Leon in the workplace. Or any place.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The provisional wing of the Northern Irish Feminist Alliance will be up in arms, though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The provisional wing of the Northern Irish Feminist Alliance will be up in arms, though.

They disbanded a few years back. It's the Real Northern Irish Feminist Alliance now.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's so offensive to women it's untrue.. what an idiot. I guess he's not really in the public eye anymore.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Be fair to Leon - it's obvious that the thought of sucking dick has been hard for him to swallow.

It's certainly left a bad taste in his mouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here