Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gingers

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Did any one see the program on Gingers on BBC 3 Tonight.
It says that the UK is the only country in the world with a problem with Gingers.
Some Ginger man had gone to live in the states and had pulled and married a nice looking girl but could not pull in the UK.
Had some Ginger bloke doing the program.
They said that only ginger men get called names but when I was at school it was all the gingers girls that called names.
Must admit made me laugh about how some gingers think they are mis treated.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's not Ginger..it's "Colours of Autumn", I saw that programme as well, and that bloke who was presenting it...theres no way he don't get laid every night of his life!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
League1Champions said:
Ginger hair is unacceptable:D

Would you have said that to Billy Bremner face to face?

jolsonhammond

Jul 28, 2005
Odense, Denmark
The girlfriend is rather anti-ginger, she says if we had ginger children one day she'd dye their hair.. :ohmy:

I think some styles just don't suit gingers, I have noticed many have the 'mop' or 'rediculously thick' style and that always looks crap.

Some can look good though.. I quite like Riise's style and he's a ginger.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
jolsonhammond said:
The girlfriend is rather anti-ginger, she says if we had ginger children one day she'd dye their hair.. :ohmy:

I think some styles just don't suit gingers, I have noticed many have the 'mop' or 'rediculously thick' style and that always looks crap.

Some can look good though.. I quite like Riise's style and he's a ginger.

Riise has a MASSIVE head.

Paul McShane has the right idea - Ginger and PROUD!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Les Biehn said:
I think Ginger birds can be f***ing fit.

I don't know you Les, but from what I read on here, I don't reckon there are many species, let alone hair colours that you wouldn't pork.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
I don't know you Les, but from what I read on here, I don't reckon there are many species, let alone hair colours that you wouldn't pork.

:lolol: Actually I'm not that fussed about blondes. I love Brunettes and the Gingers can really get me going but blondes hardly ever do it for me. Not saying I would turn one down though...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Les Biehn said:
:lolol: Actually I'm not that fussed about blondes. I love Brunettes and the Gingers can really get me going but blondes hardly ever do it for me. Not saying I would turn one down though...

So the Blondes of Brighton can sleep sound in their beds, untroubled by thoughts of you shinning up the drainpipe?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
So the Blondes of Brighton can sleep sound in their beds, untroubled by thoughts of you shinning up the drainpipe?

Not if they have big Wanderley Luxemburgos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here