Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that has really put the mockers on tonight

:cry:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Our home record;

5 played / 1 win / 0 draws / 4 loses / 5 scored / 9 conceded / -4 goal difference

Their away record;

5 played / 0 win / 1 draws / 4 loses / 5 scored / 14 conceded / -9 goal difference

So the outcome will be...

Brighton 2 - Gillingham 1
or
Brighton 1 - Gillingham 1

What? Sitting on the fence? Me? Nahhh...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How many times have we lost to teams with an away record like that at Withdean in the last 18 months??.They must be sensing their first away win of the season.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
All this means is that they will be well up for it as they probably see it as there best chance to get the monkey off their back. As someone previously mentioned sides with shocking away records come here and do well, they see as there oppourtunity to notch up a win. Need to get back to the days when Withdean was a fortress but with Falmer on the way i'm not sure anyone is too bothered which is a worry. Home form is the key in this division, although we've done well away so far we've yet to play any of the big boys away (Huddersfield maybe) so sorting out the home form is vital

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A team that can't win away v a team that can't win at home. This has 'Draw' written all over it...

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
So far this season:

Play 5
Won 0
Drawn 1
Lost 4

We HAVE to win tonight.

until they play at the withdean... then it will read
play 6
won 1
drawn1
lost 4 simple... then will def have to be ....SLADE OUT OUT OUT !!!!!

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
Nice evening trip to the sussex seaside and a gift wrapped 3 points for the pikeys then....

I really hope I'm proved wrong, but we always f*ck up when the stats are with us.

An 10 nil win would be spot on to sort out our terrible goal difference. :jester:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's me thinking US predicting 0-3 was the kiss of death, but that's just about sealed the deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here