Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I hate to say this, but this is a bit of a disgrace. I know the place is a dump, but it is only 70 odd miles up the road and people do seem to harp on about our great away support.

Well where is it tomorrow?

"It" is watching the more important matter of the ICC Final between England and the West Indies :clap: :drink:

and think about it, save for a trip to Sunderland...or go to a shit heap like Gillingham....hmmmmmmmmm!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
"It" is watching the more important matter of the ICC Final between England and the West Indies :clap: :drink:

and think about it, save for a trip to Sunderland...or go to a shit heap like Gillingham....hmmmmmmmmm!

I understand that point, but there are people that go on about our great away support and it is not showing up for games. Just wondering where they have gone. It is a sad state of affairs when people can say I went to Gillingham so I deserve a ticket for a game where demand exceeds supply.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I understand that point, but there are people that go on about our great away support and it is not showing up for games. Just wondering where they have gone. It is a sad state of affairs when people can say I went to Gillingham so I deserve a ticket for a game where demand exceeds supply.

you're just GAGGING for an argument Piers :lolol:

Unfortunatley its almost hometime so I cannot oblige ;)

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Quite simply, we're not as big a club as a lot of people think we are. I never joined in with the Reading crowd bating earlier on as it's obvious we don't have the depth of support people keep bragging about. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here