Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I finally decided to get some Gillingham tickets, wasn't going to to at first but temptation got the better of me.

As I left it late, I was unable to secure my seat in the WSL, but decided to go for tickets in the east stand, central and fairly near the back. Which I'm very happy with.

What shocked me was.. the amount of seats still available. You can get a seat in any block in the stadium (with the exception of 1901 of course) bar the block I have my ST in.

This is the second competitive Albion game at our new home I'm sure we can do better than that...

If you don't have a ST cup games such as this one are going to be the only opportunity you will have to get an excellent seat at the stadium, and if you are a STH, this is a great chance to explore other area's of the stadium.

So, come on, what you waiting for. Get yourself a ticket!

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Am i the only one who feels the club haven't advertised particularly well outside of the current band of supporters?I'm not sure that if I wasn't already a fan I would know abouthow to get tickets, particularly with the cards.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Got my normal WSU seats, but now agree that it would have been a good idea to try a different part of the ground. Which I'll do next time we get a similar fixture, and there's a choice of seats..

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Am i the only one who feels the club haven't advertised particularly well outside of the current band of supporters?I'm not sure that if I wasn't already a fan I would know abouthow to get tickets, particularly with the cards.

Are the club not advertising in the Argus, on the buses/trains and around the town centre, like Churchill Square then?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Everything seems to be very last minute at the moment, hopefully they will employ a decent publicity department soon. Can't believe the travel vouchers haven't been sent out yet or that some people still haven't even received their season tickets.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am surprised people aren't more up for this (seemingly), we've been waiting so long I just want to go to every game I can. I passed on Eastbourne, but even that was a bit of a wrench.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
arnt the club advertising games on local radio ?

if not theyre missing a trick,

youd have thought that the commercial manager would be making every effort to maximise income

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Are the club not advertising in the Argus, on the buses/trains and around the town centre, like Churchill Square then?

Well I haven't really seen anything since they were doing the publicity for season tickets. That seemed to work quite well so I don't know why they haven't really kept up the publicity.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I know it's a different kettle of fish, but lets not forget that last time we were at home in the first round of the league cup (2008), the crowd was.....

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
and first under flood lights..!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know it's a different kettle of fish, but lets not forget that last time we were at home in the first round of the league cup (2008), the crowd was.....

I wonder if we will beat the 7k that went to the SSC match?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can anyone buy for this game or is this also a last 3 year purchase rubbish bla bla bla?
Seems we have many supporters left out in the dark over what they are entitled to:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here