Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham seats seem to be selling OK

Just had a look at the stadium plan.

Central blocks in all stands are selling well.

Am pretty confident than the North, WSU and the centre 4 blocks in both the West and East will sell out completely.

I hope there is an announcement tomorrow regarding this game. Some people need it pointing out that:-

A) It could be one of the few chances to get to see a game at the Amex for a while
B) It will be the 1st game under floodlights
C) The prices are very very low.
D) There is no pre-purchase history required
E) An opportunity to get on the database for fans who might want to go to other games
F) Should be a very winnable game
G) Opportunity for STH's to try out a seat in a different stand.

No reason why we cannot get 20k to this game if marketed correctly!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
All very good points, We don't want people to think they can't go as Withdean was.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep, we have sold out our coach for Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago, we thought we were going to take a big loss on this one. A lot of people, who don't normally go, are taking the opportunity to see what the ground is like.

This will be one of the highest (if not THE highest) gates of the round.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I know a couple who just want to go to see what all the fuss is about, who havent ever bought a ticket directly from the club. Can they just ring up and book?

I know a couple who just want to go to see what all the fuss is about, who havent ever bought a ticket directly from the club. Can they just ring up and book?

Yup, they need to register, but this would be done at the same time. I believe they can even book online, as long as they register 1st.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Yes I did, but I already have a fan number.Think that is required.Very easy.
I Had Zero loyalty points,Kids already had 50 for Gully's Gang

3 children 1 Adult Family Stand £25 For 4 of us Kids can't wait.They will now be fans forever.

Well done Brighton.

Also Gus said he Will be fielding a strong side.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My sister is over from holland but had loads of grief trying to get tickets on line to take her kids and gave up so I decided to take them. Drive from worcester to somerset to pick up 2 grand kids then on to Brighton for the other 2 then back. Worth it for my first game at the Amex and to blood a couple of new fans.

Given that petrol will cost twice as much as the tickets I figure to park at Brighton station as can't cost that much surely?

Got seats in WSU to wow the kids (and me tbh)

Last edited:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Brighton station car park is 10 quid for all day, i dont know if its less for less hrs, apart from 1 hr = 1qd.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I hope there is an announcement tomorrow regarding this game. Some people need it pointing out that:-

A) It could be one of the few chances to get to see a game at the Amex for a while
For people who are there tomorrow it probably won't be.

People should go to this though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Forest v County isn't higher, I'll be ver worried about the state of the modern game.

Ah! Good point. Forgot about that one Notters.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep, we have sold out our coach for Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago, we thought we were going to take a big loss on this one. A lot of people, who don't normally go, are taking the opportunity to see what the ground is like.

This will be one of the highest (if not THE highest) gates of the round.

UPDATE: We managed to upgrade our coach, so we are taking further bookings if anyone is interested. Website in my signature.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm in the North Stand for this - I want to see the start of our run to Wembley and Europe

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If Forest v County isn't higher, I'll be ver worried about the state of the modern game.

As well as Leeds v Bradford.

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
A friend has had a ticket bought for himself and 3 others in the south stand, he is sure they are Brighton tickets. Does anyone know if this sounds correct, is the south stand going to be segregated?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
decided pomey or 2nd string game,went for the away day

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A friend has had a ticket bought for himself and 3 others in the south stand, he is sure they are Brighton tickets. Does anyone know if this sounds correct, is the south stand going to be segregated?

I would not imagine that the club would split the south stand as our home stands won't sell out. So that'll be the away end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here