Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gift from NSC to the players (now sorted)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
TANK - DO NOT READ THIS

Having (partially) conferred with Bozza, and having just spoken to Matt Hicks, the Football Liaison Officer, and we have agreed this...

One box of Champagne (6 bottles) and a couple of bottles of wine in presentation boxes will be presented to the players at 9.30am tomorrow.

Quite rightly, they do not want to go over the top on this. This must be seen as a gesture of gratitude from the fans to the players on Tuesday, and not as an over-celebration. NSC will be picking up the tab.

The wine supplier (an Albion STH) will be doing the presentation, but we do need one more person to take the photo. The Albion are not keen that this is splashed all over the Argus, although I think a Press Release is in order. Can ONE PERSON make his or herself available at 9.15am at the training ground at Falmer, either to take the photo, or to make the presentation.

Can you let me know if you can do that (not maybe, but definitely)? Thanks.

Also, I can sort and design a card. The message will read something like 'Congratulations on your brilliant win against Crystal Palace. Many thanks from all your friends on North Stand Chat'. Just give me a wave, if you want me to put your username inside.

:wave:

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

Good work, big thanks to the lads.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm glad nobody wants to go over the top with this...a nice, low profile token of appreciation.

Well done TLO:clap:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
OK i am not a regular poster, but i am certainly a regular viewer and definately appreciate what the guys did on tuesday, so please pass on my thanks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here