Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant Flag

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
I can't remember us getting it out at all last season. Should we try and get it out this season. It would be a shame not to use it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
they proberly struggle now due to the new away end and the lower amount of tickets being sold in the south stand due to the two new stands available but would be great to see again! should try and give it a go in the cop!:lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well we're wearing the same colours this season as the flag!

It made it's debut in 2001 at the Centenary game...against Bournemouth so it would be fitting.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I feel a merging of this thread and the NASA thread coming on.

Just when did anyone actually last see the Giant Flag? If it was returned to the Withdean athletics shed in late 2004, how come there's now nothing there but a few bent javelins and a bag of soggy sand? Or was the flag in fact all just a fake, done with mirrors and Photoshop?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
bhafc99 said:
I feel a merging of this thread and the NASA thread coming on.

Just when did anyone actually last see the Giant Flag? If it was returned to the Withdean athletics shed in late 2004, how come there's now nothing there but a few bent javelins and a bag of soggy sand? Or was the flag in fact all just a fake, done with mirrors and Photoshop?

I didn't have Photoshop then, I used Paint Shop Pro. :blush:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
PlayOff3.jpg

Albion Rob

Shouldn't we just tack it to the new seats behind the East goal? Move the thirty or so fans towards the front and have the flag behind them.

Could always be taken down for sellout games and would look a lot better than having 400 green seats smiling at us.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Albion Rob said:
Shouldn't we just tack it to the new seats behind the East goal? Move the thirty or so fans towards the front and have the flag behind them.

Could always be taken down for sellout games and would look a lot better than having 400 green seats smiling at us.

Ask Insider? Good point, I don't think it'll be selling out any time soon tbh.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
where are all those people now in that picture of cardiff...?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Albion Rob said:

Perfect plan! We really should get Insider to recommend this to the club, put the flag to use!

Lush

Mods' Pet
If only some of the above posters actually said things like this, rather than just giving opinions about what should or shouldn't be done by..er...someone else...

Kukev31 said:
I can't remember us getting it out at all last season. I will help get it out this season. It would be a shame not to use it.

Edward Scissorhands said:
I reckon I can help take it to the Bournemouth home game.

munkfish said:
I will give it a go in the cop!:lolol:

Downloaded Penguin said:
Well we're wearing the same colours this season as the flag!

It made it's debut in 2001 at the Centenary game...against Bournemouth so it would be fitting and I will help carry it.

seagull4life said:
Bournemouth it is then! I'll do it! :clap2:

Albion Rob said:
I can help tack it to the new seats behind the East goal. Move the thirty or so fans towards the front and have the flag behind them.

ali_jenkins123 said:
I liked that flag and I'll come in early every week to send it over the South Stand then put it away!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here