Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getting opponents sent off

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Not sure if fixtures, but the lads have now gotten opposition players sent off in three of their first four matches of the season (the Crawley game included) :laugh:

When did we last start a season with such successful shithousery (edit: and skill!)? Long may it continue :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure if fixtures, but the lads have now gotten opposition players sent off in three of their first four matches of the season (the Crawley game included) :laugh:

When did we last start a season with such successful shithousery? Long may it continue :thumbsup:

The game against Arsenal was the only one where shithousery was involved. Crawley should've been down to 9. Young was about to see his team 3-0 down, so he pulled Mitoma over - straight forward red.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
OK, OK, skill and shithousery. But the point stands, it’s an unusually high rate of sendings off.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Rice got himself sent off. Nothing to do with what our players did.
This.

Could very easily have just walked away from it all. Massive brain fart from one of the more disciplined players in the PL.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

When did we last start a season with such successful shithousery (edit: and skill!)? Long may it continue :thumbsup:
Gotten urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There's nothing shithousery about the Crawley one. A straightforward red.
I'd say it was nowhere near as bad as the one that wasn't a red card. Odd game was that.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Still my favourite was the fans winding El Hadji-Diouf up to the degree that he got himself sent off at Leeds for offensive gestures after scoring.
When we played Chesterfield at Withdean around 2005/6/or 7 I was standing on the running track when Caleb Forlan fouled Sam Rents right in front of me so I gave him a bit(lot) of stick to which he responded by calling me a c@#t. Thelinesman was yards away, called the ref over and he was sent off for foul and abusive language 😂😂

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
When we played Chesterfield at Withdean around 2005/6/or 7 I was standing on the running track when Caleb Forlan fouled Sam Rents right in front of me so I gave him a bit(lot) of stick to which he responded by calling me a c@#t. Thelinesman was yards away, called the ref over and he was sent off for foul and abusive language 😂😂
Brilliant. Much more personal than 1,800 of us chanting 'wanker, wanker' everytime he came near us!

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
No one likes us.....I wonder what the Arsenal and Everton 2nd fixtures will be like!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still my favourite was the fans winding El Hadji-Diouf up to the degree that he got himself sent off at Leeds for offensive gestures after scoring.
Maddison getting two yellows for diving within about 20 minutes was quite fun too IIRC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here