Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting in at Peterborough

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
£15 standing. £20 seating, I imagine the majority of people will stand.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Thanks guys thought it would be but always best to check.

If anyone wants to keep an eye out for me I will be the bewildered looking one in light blue jeans and the light grey karrimor water proof jacket.

Lets hope that like the last time I paid to see a match (and for that matter went to any match) its a winner.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
randomly is it pay on the gate where you pay on turnstiles or like northampton/yeovil where you need to que for a ticket first from a seperate place then go in

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
randomly is it pay on the gate where you pay on turnstiles or like northampton/yeovil where you need to que for a ticket first from a seperate place then go in

TBH I was more thinking of does a ticket have to bought in advance of the game POG PAH (pay at hut as in Northampton) is a the same so long as I can turn up hand over dosh and get in.

I know there have been some where this has not been pos although rather assumed that this vital game would not be one of them. Checked club website for info and got none so came to the font of all knowledge about the Albion.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
TBH I was more thinking of does a ticket have to bought in advance of the game POG PAH (pay at hut as in Northampton) is a the same so long as I can turn up hand over dosh and get in.

I know there have been some where this has not been pos although rather assumed that this vital game would not be one of them. Checked club website for info and got none so came to the font of all knowledge about the Albion.

if its pay at hut its easier to get tickets when you arrive at ground then go off to a pub rather than risk how long the que will be just before KO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here