Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting dumped...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The Albion also also has the ability to bring on a similar feeling of shittiness but yes you're right. It's pretty hard to feel down about anything at the moment with the way things are going with the Club.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
...blows, even when you know things aren't going well.

Sob.

That is all :facepalm:

:rock:

Indeed it does.

'spesh when they then tell you to die, and then they try and get people to beat you up. :facepalm:

#FeelSorryForMyself

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I usually go for the 'pull them in early May, bang 'em nearly to death, then start acting a knob around now, so I get offed' ploy. What else are odd year closed seasons for ???

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I usually go for the 'pull them in early May, bang 'em nearly to death, then start acting a knob around now, so I get offed' ploy. What else are odd year closed seasons for ???

Sounds like you're a real man.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The subject matter on this site amazes me, why would you want to tell the whole site you've:

a. Been Dumped
b. Had A Dump
c. Got The Hump
d. Had a Jump
e. eaten a Cheese & Onion Sandwich, on Granary, cut in triangles

FFS

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
can try and win her back....... write a letter, explain faults with relationship and you - and a road map to improve it ....some girls love all that. point out some positive times too.

........or forget her quickly - write some stuff down, release, integrate, closure, internally thank and forget > intention > move on > bosh.

do not dally in the middle of these - it can drag you down and sap your energy and focus.

if your emotional body feels out of whack - don't get pissed - go for accupuncture or similar - will sort it all out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here