Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your arses to Coventry.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I know it's easy for me to say as I'm away with work, but I'm getting really worried now.
Sounds like the team is going to really need our fantastic away support for the upcoming games.

Please.....DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Hut family will report for duty - come on boys :clap2: :clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Forget Spurs forget West Ham, Coventry is the biggest game of the season by miles, anyone who can make it get there, the team needs all the support it can get at the moment.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
a wedding I am afraid

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Gonna really put pressure on my dad to go to this one! Def cant afford to get the train up. Still back home though so gonna have to find a way of persuading him (bribing him) to go coventry and back to sussex on the saturday and then manchester and back on the sunday!! Unless i can somehow combine going coventry then manchester on the saturday. Hmmm...

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yep, the more of you that make the trip the more of ya there'll be crying on the way home. Just like the Canaries last season at our place. 7000 of em there to witness em win the title and they get beat 1-0, so funny.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'll be there , not given up all hope yet .... but Coventry is a MUST win game

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
eagles #1 said:
Yep, the more of you that make the trip the more of ya there'll be crying on the way home. Just like the Canaries last season at our place. 7000 of em there to witness em win the title and they get beat 1-0, so funny.

*snigger* :clap2:

I shall be attending Coventry. OBVIOUSLY.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
It's amazing why so few STH's are not on here demanding first refusal for Cov tickets as they are so loyal. Luckily they will have their proper places reserved for them at Rotherham of course.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
bellsize seagull said:
its going to be tense at Coventry, we don't become a bad side overnight. Nothing has changed we still need 7 points !! :clap2:

We havent it has occured over the last 4 matches

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Happy Seagull said:
Got my tickets yesterday afternoon. We need to cheer the lads to a very needed victory.

Hove&Albion F.C, the train fare is only £36 if you buy a 7day advanced ticket

Cheers HS, but i really am seriously skint until my loan comes in and combined with buying food for the journey etc etc it'll easily become a 50quid day without the ticket. Think my dad wants to go to now though so should be driving up! :clap2:

How likely is it that it'll go to pay on the day? cos their away end holds 4000 if needed doesn't it?! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here