Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on this thread LARGE

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You've got Glenn Murray as you've all been so keen to remind us Red 'n' Blue so things can't be that bad!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I can't believe they deleted it, for god's sake. How stupid. And respect to Red and Blue for sticking around: decent Palace fans have always been welcome and always should be.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
haha deleting it. How pathetic :lol:
Indeed, I can't believe they're not man enough to keep it and be able to laugh at themselves once in a while.

So, what exactly did it say?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's been DELETED. Too late though!

i think nsc should do this when cpfc twats bounce threads of ours that dont look so good... the rare times it happens ;)

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Hmmmm?

Palarse fans getting upset over a gap of 9.

616P2tOywcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
We still have not won in the league this year. Scoring 5 goals. Yea im feeling glad all over.

To be honest, you don't really need to worry about relegation though, do you. Given the bottom 3 are pretty shocking this year, you'd literally have to lose all your games for the rest of the season. Chin up, chap.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
what a shitty , drab and dull place their board is.....no wonder they spend so much time over here ...!!!

So in agreement,dull,dank,dark,sqaulid,it does make me feel ill,the colours are horrendous.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who is that complete wanker old git - spends his whole time on there in the away end being a deluded dullard and post on here. Think his user name is 26-11-01 or whatever that date over a decade ago was. Really is a complete boring ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here