Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get off, Tim?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Or, maybe, "You're crap Tim?"

Anyone know what would happen if someone in the crowd shouted that out? You can do it in footie, but what happens at Wimbledon? Do you get beaten to death with rolled-up Daily Mails?

Anyone know?

Henhaters watching Timmie serve could of course try adapting the Swindon playoff shoot-out chant

"Hit the net, hit the net, hit the net... etc"

But then again, perish the thought... that might only inspire him. [ Nah, not possible. ]

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Gilliver's Travels said:
Or, maybe, "You're crap Tim?"

Anyone know what would happen if someone in the crowd shouted that out? You can do it in footie, but what happens at Wimbledon? Do you get beaten to death with rolled-up Daily Mails?

:clap2: :lolol:

i want to go to wimbledon now to test this, i could become britain's most hated man!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
ha ha . . .beaten to death with rolled up daily mails . . . .what a horrible way to go . . .curled in a ball on the floor surrounded by 'comfy shoes' and floral skirts as all the beatings continue until you pass out for the last time . . . . .thats a worse thought than Guantanamo bay on a bank holiday weekend :eek:

Koaste

Jun 18, 2004
BN3
Does anyone in this country actually still hold on to any hope of Henman winning Wimbledon? When will people see him as the nobody he really is? :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
This year is Tims best chance to win Wimbledon, just like it was last year, and the year before that, and.....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
in the tune of "can you hear the <insert opposing team here> sing? no....no"

Can you see the Henman Serve? Net...Net!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Willow said:
Inverted snobs, the lot of ya! Henman's unquestionably the most able tennis player we've had for generations. Maybe if he grew up in a council flat in Toxteth... :rolleyes:
That is the point though isn't it? - if he'd grown up in Toxteth he'd never had made it as a player. Not many council flat tenants have their own private tennis courts like Henman's parents did.

As I said on the other thread I know I should support him but I'm afraid he really brings out the Class Warrior in me. To me he doesn't represent England, he represents wealth and privilege. If it's him against some Aussie who was bought up in the backstreets of Brisbane and learnt the game by hitting a rolled up sock with an old snowshoe I'm afraid I'm with the Aussie. Sorry again but that's just how I feel.

I don't think Henman's a choker though like some do, he just isn't the best player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here