Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

get better soon wood

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
love this man to bits , when he first came i didn't think he was going to be all that because of what had been said about his stint at barnsley , but after seeing him play 4-5 games he is quickly becoming my favorite player ( along with noone)
was impressed again yesterday before he got injured . it didn't look to serious and i really hope hes fit again soon .

really hope we sign him on a full time basis he has been class this season :)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'd love to sign him on a full time basis but West Brom may well go down and they'd want at least 1Mill for him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Every time I see him play I can't believe he's still a teenager. People overlook that because he's from a Premier League club and went to the World Cup (albeit for one of the weakest teams on both counts).

If we had an 18/19 year old who'd come out of our youth team and was playing every week in the first XI, and who scored 6 goals in 12 games...we'd be putting a massive price on his head.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Every time I see him play I can't believe he's still a teenager. People overlook that because he's from a Premier League club and went to the World Cup (albeit for one of the weakest teams on both counts).

If we had an 18/19 year old who'd come out of our youth team and was playing every week in the first XI, and who scored 6 goals in 12 games...we'd be putting a massive price on his head.

I must admit I struggle to understand how he is 19 being that big and strong bearing in mind my 18 year old looks a weakling to that tower of strength yet is actually not a bad player himself.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Have to confess that I'd kinda given up on him a few games ago, but he has just got better and better since then... he looks fitter now too, which must be helping... I too hope he overcomes his injury for the certain Stoke onslaught... we could do with his height...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think he is great, even more so now I've read he's promised to do the Haka if we go up as Champions. Now THAT I want to see :clap:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The run that he went on that ultimately led to his injury was immense. So powerful, had echoes of a Drogba or Tevez type run where he just out muscled everyone whilst keeping the ball at his feet. Big future ahead of him

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I need new eyes-I read the thread title as "Get better wood soon" and thought it was about erectile dysfunction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here