Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get behind Coppell and the team tomorrow.....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He hasn't made up his mind yet and we must do all we can to persuade him to stay!!

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
I'll be making myself heard tommorrow for sure. STAY WITH US, STAY WITH US, STAAAAY WITH US!

:clap:

The Cat in the Hat

Sep 10, 2003
Re: Re: Get behind Coppell and the team tomorrow.....

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
It'll be Madjeski's bank balance that persuades him, what can we do about it.

If that was all there was to it he'd have gone already.

Perhaps loyalty is something that Stevie believes in.

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
fatboy said:
He hasn't made up his mind yet and we must do all we can to persuade him to stay!!

What have we got to lose?
Stevie Coppell's blue and white army

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Coppell seems to be the only manager in madjeski's budget it seems and 200k a year max is on offer,so wonder what we pay copps mmmm.

It would be fantastic if he stayed and a right kick in the teeth for reading he he,but why o why is he still our manger after all this as i find it very baffling to say the least.???

Im shocked he is staying for a home game as most managers would run and jump the new ship by now.??? :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Early Doors said:
According to today's Arsegas, SC is not impressed with Reading financial offer. So it isn't done and dusted yet! :eek:
:clap2: :clap2:

Hurray I have been trying to say the same thing for 2 days now.

Sing cheer and make the difference tomorrow.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
We all no madjeski doesn't like paying wages and robson and hoddle lost interest because of the wages and no other reason.

Can dick do the amazing and give him a reasonable pay rise in which he deserves mmmmm????

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm not going to the match tomorrow but I will be listening on SCR. I think we should get behind him if he stays then that's great but if he goes cheer for me and make him realise what he is missing. We are the best fans in the South:clap:

helga

Aug 8, 2003
Support the team, forget about Coppell..he's history. Big hand for Booker and Hinshelwood though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here