Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

German Hoolies

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
BBC Sport - Euro 2012: Germany hit by Uefa disciplinary

Uefa has charged the Germany football association for the behaviour of their supporters who threw missiles on to the pitch during Saturday's Euro 2012 match against Portugal.
Fans were repeatedly warned about their actions through speaker announcements during the Group B fixture in Lviv which Germany won 1-0.
The Portuguese face proceedings for a delayed kick-off to the second half.
Uefa will deal with the issues on Thursday, 14 June.
The objects thrown on to the pitch by Germany fans appeared to be paper missiles.
Authorities announced in the stadium that the match could be abandoned if it continued.

Just a fine ? cant see it being any more than that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think a smoke bomb was let off as well at that game which may cause further issues.

Meanwhile the fans that attacked the stewards and left one on the floor injured...........will probably get no punishment

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Ridiculous hardly Hooliganism a few paper missles, My god the world is going mad. Can you imagine 20 years ago fining clubs for people lobbing bog rolls onto the field....

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think a smoke bomb was let off as well at that game which may cause further issues.

Meanwhile the fans that attacked the stewards and left one on the floor injured...........will probably get no punishment

Were those "fans" actually German? I thought i'd heard they were Russian

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The problem with the paper being thrown is it was seen by everyone, most the violence that will happen away from TV cameras will probably go unpunished.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It was Russian fans that attacked the stewards in their match wasnt it ???

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Germany V Holland could be interesting then... They detest eachother!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wonder what will happen (if anything) anout the Croatian whistleblower v Ireland. Created constant havoc in the Irish defence by blowing the whistle - sounded just like the refs.

Interesting factoid - during the Germany game fans were warned about their behaviour via the stadium announcer only in ENGLISH

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Seriously, I realise that the old time hoolies will be in facepalm meltdown, but if people go to a game with the intention of disrupting the match then it needs to be dealt with.

The world has moved on...........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here