Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

German Goalkeepers

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tsk tsk, single handedly keeping your fine British clubs in Europe and that's the gratitude they get...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would make Schmacer shot his own leg off at the knee then make him use it to beat the other two death before he finally bleeds to death himself.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Oliver Kahn - his face just looks ripe for a bullet between the eyes.

Jens Lehmann is alright for a German! :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I dunno, Kahn's alright when he's interviewed - he's as mad as a hatter and no a shrinking violet and his personal life is mildly interesting: ditches wife for younger bird, buys sportscar which he drives too fast in Munich etc - actually a bit boring compared to Wayne Rooney's grannies in brothels etc. And his "Olli's Easter egg" - an enormously oval purple and black eye sustained in the warm up on Easter Saturday - was quite amusing.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Harald Schmacher - scarred the face of international football. And that French player (Battiston was it ?). A truly disgraceful assault and referring decision. A total injustice.

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
schumacher is a legend. not because of that foul against battiston, but because of his play. elected world's top keeper, the only honour he didnt get was world champion. twice he finished runners up.

kahn, i dont like him very much, but he did great for us last world cup. without him, we wwouldnt have progressed into the knockout stages.

lehmann, as a schalke supporter still have bitter feelings bout him. he won the uefa cup with us, but tranferred to milan and 6 months later to the black-yellow shoites of dortmund. has a great season with arsenal. think of this: german keeper and french players to bring the champions cup to england...:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
dunno said:
Lehmann is far better than last year - but he always annoys me when he points his finger at any forward who happens to challenge him.

and dances around like a clown if anyone dares to go near him.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
what injures did battiston get from that awful challenge?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Schumacher - the most disgraceful foul ever and not even a card :nono: :nono:

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
battiston had a concussion and a few teeth knocked out.

btw, something no paper of course picked up or wanted to print: schumacher of course apologised to battiston, the 2 are good friends now, even do soccer schools together...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
GermanShepherd said:
btw, something no paper of course picked up or wanted to print: schumacher of course apologised to battiston, the 2 are good friends now, even do soccer schools together...

I would pay FORTUNES to watch those two teaching kids the fine art of coming off your line to approaching strikers - "now liddle boy, make yourself big...scheisse!...MMMPHFHF" It'd be like an X-rated Phoenix From The Flames.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
GermanShepherd said:
battiston had a concussion and a few teeth knocked out.

He was injured worse than that wasn't he? Fractured cheekbone and shit...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here