Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George O'Callaghan

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We need to break the bank to get this player. He was brilliant today, obviously very talented and would love to see him at the club for years to come. Dont wait until the middle of December DK. Do it now!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He looked very composed and had a lot of good passes and moves - excellent debut.

And he got very angry with himself with one bad pass

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Agreed, excellent performance, always wanting the ball, barking orders at the others, good lad.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
He looked very composed and had a lot of good passes and moves - excellent debut.

And he got very angry with himself with one bad pass

And made amends by winning the ball back great debut but i think will be out of our reach in the new year:(

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
I think if he likes it here he will stay if we can negotiate pay...needs to get further forwards but that is as much about him as it is the team and I'm sure will come. Bit of fire in him too when he got caught with an elbow giving the ref some stick and bossing the players at the end.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
And made amends by winning the ball back great debut but i think will be out of our reach in the new year:(

Thats the worry I have. Either Ipswich will realise how good he is and treble the price or someone else will snap him up. Needs to be sorted ASAP

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice turn of foot, but skinny as all f***. Showed no signs of being able to impose himself physically on a game. You get the feeling he will probably snap like a STICK at the first really crunching tackle.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Nice turn of foot, but skinny as all f***. Showed no signs of being able to impose himself physically on a game. You get the feeling he will probably snap like a STICK at the first really crunching tackle.
He did get stuck in to a couple of challenges. Besides that should be for others, he looks superb, silky, skilful, creative. Get him signed on.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not only was he very good, but showed how poor some of our midfield players have been this season...and last.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sign him up Dick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good touch, confident on the ball, composed, showed a good range of passing, always available for the pass, kept it simple when he had to, couple of nice raking Hollywood balls out to the wings, and I think I saw him give it away ONCE during the whole 90.

The guy is quality. I WANT him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
would imagine that the 60k deal with Ipswich is still in place because we will have learnt from Sidwell. Just need to convice him that this is the correct place for him

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rumour has it his agent demanded more money just before the medical hence the loan deal.

Fecking agents.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here