Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Galloway MP.. Putting The Great back into Britain

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
describing georgeous george as a politician is stretching things a bit isn't it, let alone a "great" one and even less an "honest" one?

A self publicist , a bully to those who oppose him, a pussy cat (I have rarely cringed so much with embarassment as watching him on CBB) - depending on your perspective a fervant arabist and/or an anti semitic - his "truth" has demonstrably no room for anyone else's opinion and still less for those nasty little inconveniences called facts.

In all meaningful senses he has long since been consigned to a cul de sac of political history to be quickly forgotten

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Agreed. Galloway is a complete twat. The Beast of Bolsover on the other hand - now he's a proper good lad.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The most honest polotician this country has ever had. If only there were a few more like him!

would this be the same George Galloway MP who spent the first week of the new year mucking about with gun... sorry aid convoys in to Gaza, rather that concerning himself with the constituancy that voted for him, one of the poorest in the country?

yeah, great.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
God, you lot, why do you bite everytime NSC's most transparent fisherman drops his line???

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
George Galloway is amazing if only more politicans cared about politics instead of their 2nd home's garden.

Greeno

Oct 16, 2009
would this be the same George Galloway MP who spent the first week of the new year mucking about with gun... sorry aid convoys in to Gaza, rather that concerning himself with the constituancy that voted for him, one of the poorest in the country?

As well as the fact that HIS actions meant that an Egyptian Family lost a husband/brother/father/son, he is no longer permitted to visit Egypt and Canada refuse to let him through passport control.

If only more politicians were like him. :US:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I really enojoyed it when PSB took his break from nsc. Unfortunately now he is back the bollocks quotient is rising rapidly

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
:fishing:

I suggest people don't rise to it, so all I'll say is bent as a 9 bob note

I know for a fact he is.

Couple of years back a mate of mine luzzed a stress ball at him from our office window whilst he was out on his battle bus. Galloway claimed the stress ball had knocked him out and had to be taken to hospital (yes a foam stress ball!).

My pal was nicked and charged over the incident, however the following day one of George's cronies turned up at the office and said they would drop the charges if the company made a sizable donation to the Respect party. They were promptly laughed out of the office. Galloway went on to rinse it for every column inch it was worth saying how badly hurt he was (yes from a stress ball), yet not once was his "bruising" pictured.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Galloway would just put the 'Grate' in Britain, bloke is a turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here