Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

george boyd is signing for the scum crystal palace

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Did anyone notice Palace bid (and had accepted) £1.25m for the Sheff Utd striker Nick Blackman, who then rejected the move?

I can't remember where I saw it. Will have a look.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sky Sports understands Crystal Palace are eyeing a move for Dundee United forward Johnny Russell. (Who? ???)

Tried to sign Blackman as well but looks like he is off to Reading. Lining up replacements for Muzza?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not saying this because it's Palace, if I thought it was a good signing I'd say it and I've done so before but in my view Boyd is overrated- the fact Peterborough have been touting him around for months with seemingly little interest speaks volumes. I'd be happy if he signed for us bit he'd be a squad player at best behind Orlandie and Lopez, and way behind Buckley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Supposedly on £10k a week at Peterborough.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't want George Boyd. I'd be pretty underwhelmed with him as a transfer. Happy to be proved wrong, but I'd have thought he is championship material, and we're after some aspiring premiership material.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't want George Boyd. I'd be pretty underwhelmed with him as a transfer. Happy to be proved wrong, but I'd have thought he is championship material, and we're after some aspiring premiership material.

This

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky Sports understands Crystal Palace are eyeing a move for Dundee United forward Johnny Russell. (Who? ???)

Tried to sign Blackman as well but looks like he is off to Reading. Lining up replacements for Muzza?

They'll be going after Sandaza next :lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This all day long. 3 seasons ago i would have been ecstatic about signing him.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Would've had him in our squad last year. But then Buckley is twice the player he was last season and Kaz is getting more game time.

Vicente, Buckley, Lua Lua and Orlandi would all be ahead of Boyd.

I'm interested to see how much he'll cost palace.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Not so long ago there were people on here ranting and raving about how much of a great addition he would be to The Albion and now all of a sudden he's average?

I can guarantee that if we'd of signed him then everyone would of been creaming their pants and saying how good he is.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Generally couldn't give a shit

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Don't really rate him, looks a bit soft as well. Totally anonymous at the Amex when Posh came down.

Would have thought Palace would have looked a better caliber players with their new dosh rather than Boyd.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not so long ago there were people on here ranting and raving about how much of a great addition he would be to The Albion and now all of a sudden he's average?

I can guarantee that if we'd of signed him then everyone would of been creaming their pants and saying how good he is.

A lot of that was due to the fact that many thought he was the key to getting the best out of CMS, rather than thinking he was that outstanding.

We have been rumoured to be signing most of the Peterborough team from 2009/2010 season for that reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here