Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

george boyd is signing for the scum crystal palace

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

No he didn't. You're back to lying again, little man.

Another Palace target , Albert Adomah at Bristol City told his local newspaper that even if Palace had made an acceptable £3M bid for him he would have turned down any personal terms because he wanted to play for a big club.

GAME, SET AND MATCH FOREVER TO MR SOG EEEEEASY. Haha uve been done twatty!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I don't know, we've got Williams who is fit again and can take the ball past men and he has the pace to match. Then again, with KG at ACON, Jedinak and Moritz injured, we've got plenty of excuses incase we need them! Dobbie reminds me of David Vaughan and he's an exciting prospect.

Hahahahahahaha... Thats well funny, your taking the piss right?

You will be so disappointed with him. His best days have been and gone

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is Palace man yet another Seaside / Glenn-Murray / COYP id?

Tedious.

I don't know, we've got Williams who is fit again and can take the ball past men and he has the pace to match. Then again, with KG at ACON, Jedinak and Moritz injured, we've got plenty of excuses incase we need them! Dobbie reminds me of David Vaughan and he's an exciting prospect.

It might be an exciting prospect for you to see him but at 30 years old he is hardly a prospect for the future.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Wouldn't be surprised if pikey tries to get Boyd on a loan to buy deal for the rest of the season - he's very similar to 'array, just can't stop acquiring players except in pikey's case it's to cover up his one dimensional managerial inadequacies!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't be surprised if pikey tries to get Boyd on a loan to buy deal for the rest of the season - he's very similar to 'array, just can't stop acquiring players except in pikey's case it's to cover up his one dimensional managerial inadequacies!

Palace seem to love loans at the momment. Boyd would be their 7th at this time, and you are only allowed 5 in a matchday squad !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, I joined the site yesterday. I did friend request Glenn-Murray though
:lol: big mistake. Next thing you know he'll be round your house, thinking you really are friends. You're better off with Palace fans like Red n Blue.
I imagine he's legged off of this site because he hasn't responded!
He should be back today, since you won and we lost.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Hahahahahahaha... Thats well funny, your taking the piss right?

You will be so disappointed with him. His best days have been and gone

I wasn't disappointed with his cameo apperence yesterday! He linked up well and had a 25-yard shot tipped over the bar! Great player, I can't believe you don't use him!

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
:lol: big mistake. Next thing you know he'll be round your house, thinking you really are friends. You're better off with Palace fans like Red n Blue.
He should be back today, since you won and we lost.

Yeah, what a great win that was. Kevin Phillips is a great striker, and I bet you'd swap Murray and CMS in a heartbeat wouldn't you? We're 8 points clear of 7th now, so if we can keep our home form going and get the odd away result, then a play-off place should be nearly guarenteed. And after two near misses in semi-finals recently, I think when we do finally reach Wembley, it will be a winning occasion.

que sera-sera,
Whatever will be, will be,
We're going to Wembley,
Que sera-sera

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, what a great win that was. Kevin Phillips is a great striker, and I bet you'd swap Murray and CMS in a heartbeat wouldn't you? We're 8 points clear of 7th now, so if we can keep our home form going and get the odd away result, then a play-off place should be nearly guarenteed. And after two near misses in semi-finals recently, I think when we do finally reach Wembley, it will be a winning occasion.

que sera-sera,
Whatever will be, will be,
We're going to Wembley,
Que sera-sera

Oh how we LOVE posts like this. Always, always, always come back to bite you on your under-supported club's arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here