Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

george boyd is signing for the scum crystal palace

Oct 25, 2003
i'm SO glad t-bloom doesn't go around the internet acting like a "fan" like the peterborough (ahem, and another championship chairman)

he's supposed to be a f***ing chairman, it's SO unprofessional

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another Palace target , Albert Adomah at Bristol City told his local newspaper that even if Palace had made an acceptable £3M bid for him he would have turned down any personal terms because he wanted to play for a big club.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Another Palace target , Albert Adomah at Bristol City told his local newspaper that even if Palace had made an acceptable £3M bid for him he would have turned down any personal terms because he wanted to play for a big club.

No he didn't. You're back to lying again, little man.

Yep - I saw that as well.

However, the REAL Glenn Murray reckons they are MASSIVE:lolol:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION] I think the very least you can do is apologise.

Seaside aka Glenn-Murray never apologises because that would be an admission he gets thing wrong :wink:

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
As a Palace fan myself, I would have liked to have signed George Boyd, but hey ho, Dobbie will do for now. A shame he is only on loan otherwise we could have had another Murray moment at the AMEX! Kevin Phillips could be a Jason Roberts type signing to see us over the line into the Premier League... We need a win against the clowns (Charlton) tomorrow though to get our push back on track!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As a Palace fan myself, I would have liked to have signed George Boyd, but hey ho, Dobbie will do for now. A shame he is only on loan otherwise we could have had another Murray moment at the AMEX! Kevin Phillips could be a Jason Roberts type signing to see us over the line into the Premier League... We need a win against the clowns (Charlton) tomorrow though to get our push back on track!
You'll lose. You've got no midfield.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

Would be funny to see that, especially as he canot play in that game.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
You'll lose. You've got no midfield.

I don't know, we've got Williams who is fit again and can take the ball past men and he has the pace to match. Then again, with KG at ACON, Jedinak and Moritz injured, we've got plenty of excuses incase we need them! Dobbie reminds me of David Vaughan and he's an exciting prospect.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't know, we've got Williams who is fit again and can take the ball past men and he has the pace to match. Then again, with KG at ACON, Jedinak and Moritz injured, we've got plenty of excuses incase we need them! Dobbie reminds me of David Vaughan and he's an exciting prospect.
Does he? Can he play in midfield with Williams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here