Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genius video! The Peckham Terminator

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Bus driver - needed to man up and take action or press his little "help me" button.
Rest of the bus - at what point do you stop sitting there taking shit and take matters into your own hands? Pre-emptive strike on the gobby little mincer would have stood up in court with no problem considering his confrontational attitude.
Why did the two outside keep calling it "Peckenham" and then "Peckham" - too stupid to know where they are?

Best insult is at the start - "shut the f*** up Alison Moyet"!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ive been in similar situation, sitting up stairs. its funny how everyone does just sit back and watch the entertainment. love the "were's our bus" comment at the end :lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Rest of the bus - at what point do you stop sitting there taking shit and take matters into your own hands? Pre-emptive strike on the gobby little mincer would have stood up in court with no problem considering his confrontational attitude.
Why did the two outside keep calling it "Peckenham" and then "Peckham" - too stupid to know where they are?

a. maybe they don't like fighting perchance?

b. it's obviously a joke

this bloke in the video obviously has issues :freak:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sorry al, but if some out of control lairy little shit wants to corner me on the bus and get offensive, then much as I dislike fighting, I prefer the option of "continuing to breathe".

I didn't see the link between "Peckham/Vietnam/Peckenham" but it was pointed out to me earlier!

Yep, he's a freak with issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here