Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Kit Manager's job

D

Deleted member 18477

And of that doesn't float your boat... How's about this!!!! Damn it some of us need pies and beer!!

CATERING STAFF REQUIRED

The club's Conference and Events department are recruiting for a number of matchday positions at the American Express Commuity Stadium.

The positions currently available are:
• Bar Staff
• Kiosk Staff
• Chef de Parties

Please note, these are matchday positions for all home games so interested candidates should be available to work on a number of Saturdays and midweek evenings throughout the football season. Click Here to view the full fixture list.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Good luck

Thank you!

I work in a call centre at the moment, but have run businesses in the past where I've been accountable for purchasing consumables on a large scale, so something like this shouldn't be too much of a headache (he says....)

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
And of that doesn't float your boat... How's about this!!!! Damn it some of us need pies and beer!!

CATERING STAFF REQUIRED

The club's Conference and Events department are recruiting for a number of matchday positions at the American Express Commuity Stadium.

• Bar Staff
• Kiosk Staff
• Chef de Parties

Please note, these are matchday positions for all home games so interested candidates should be available to work on a number of Saturdays and midweek evenings throughout the football season. Click Here to view the full fixture list.

um......nah. Think I'll pass on that!!!!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Thank you!

I work in a call centre at the moment, but have run businesses in the past where I've been accountable for purchasing consumables on a large scale, so something like this shouldn't be too much of a headache (he says....)

good luck, and agree with that they will struggle to get anyone with the experience they want on that salary.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will go to someone already at the club - but best of luck.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

CATERING STAFF REQUIRED

• Bar Staff
• Kiosk Staff
• Chef de Parties

Where is the "must be gormless and look suicidal" requirement?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Good luck - we could do with a reliable mole inside the club :lolol:

LOL!! You've got to be kidding!! Confidentiality is one of the core requirements of the job - and they probably look at NSC so I would be a normal passenger on this board like anyone else :D

we'd have to see at the time I guess LOL!!! Let's wait to see if I get an interview first!!! :D

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
So you are going to pay them £22k a year. Sounds like a good deal for the club.:lolol: Good luck with getting the job

To be fair, for a job with the Albion, and the chance to do ANYTHING with them, yeah I probably would pay. It wouldn't be a JOB to me per se, not if you love what your doing, and the company your doing it for!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here