Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gazza arrested for assault

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Johnny Byrne superstar said:
he assaulted a photographer in liverpool. it doesn't seem like gazza is in a good place :nono:

Liverpool is never a good place.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Good for him. I saw a picture of the pratt with a tiny trickle of blood going down his parasitical face.
He'll no doubt sue and have his 5 minutes of fame.

Scum.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The media won't be happy until Gazza is dead and they can have their 16 page "Death of a Clown" supplements, loads more easy copy and cry crocodile tears in the same way as they did for George Best.

Gascoigne is a sick, bewildered and confused man and the press are like a pack of wolves attacking a baby.

A pox on them all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
El Presidente said:
The media won't be happy until Gazza is dead and they can have their 16 page "Death of a Clown" supplements, loads more easy copy and cry crocodile tears in the same way as they did for George Best.

Gascoigne is a sick, bewildered and confused man and the press are like a pack of wolves attacking a baby.

A pox on them all.

Couldnt have put it better myself El Pres

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
sad ....

Gazza yesteday:

"I had a double brandy before one of the games, but it used to be four bottles of whiskey a day - it's not now," Gascoigne told Sky Sports News.

He had been in Liverpool on Monday to speak at a fund-raising event for a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre.

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
On the Left Wing said:
sad ....

Gazza yesteday:

"I had a double brandy before one of the games, but it used to be four bottles of whiskey a day - it's not now," Gascoigne told Sky Sports News.

He reminded me of Best on Wogan in that interview, slurring and repeating himself. Another one that the press are driving to an early grave. God bless the red tops.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
El Presidente said:

A pox on them all.

The Press aren't helping but reading this you would think it was their fault Gascoigne has had chance after chance after chance to stay in Football and managed to mess everyone single one up. He has to at some point help himself. Surely he must be used to photographers by now?

On a side note my Favourite 'Gascoigne in termoil' story was when he was contemplating commiting suicide at Stevenage railway station. Having decided to jump in front of a train, he asked the guard when the next train was only to find all trains had finished for the night. :dunce:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought hitting Pappartzi was allowed like bashing Social Workers (and other parasites).

Gazza is not a complete idiot afterall :O

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Papparatrzi should be fair game. Saw a documentary about them a while back, and a couple of guys were actually lying on the pavement trying to take what they joyfully referred to as "an up-skirt shot" of some z-list celeb paying her taxi fare.

Apart from not being neither a woman nor famous, if that had been me I would have joyfully stamped on their nuts with my 9 inch stillettos.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gascoigne has tourets, obsessive compulsive disorder, cliinical hypochondria, clinical depression, alcoholism. He is not well

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can we please stop blaming the press for the likes of Best and Gascoigne.

These guys are/were mature men with kids, wives, families, adoring fans etc. Nobody forced them to get pissed every day. How many people here routinely turn up pissed for work?

Gazza was a true football legend but, unlike Best, is a thick as pigshit. Never in the history of the game has one man been so badly advised.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
perseus said:
I thought hitting Pappartzi was allowed like bashing Social Workers (and other parasites).

Gazza is not a complete idiot afterall :O

How are Social Workers parasites?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Two years ago, I would have given in. But now, I’m the man, I’m a genius and I know what goes on on the football field. "

“I am going to continue and bring this club forward. I am Paul Gascoigne the footballer. He [Ladak] says he’s been watching football for 20 years, five days a week and knows how football should be played, but the guy can’t trap a bag of cement."

"I’m sacked, but I’m turning up for the Alfreton game. I’m the next Brian Clough, I won’t walk away. Anyway, how can you sack anyone who still hasn’t got a contract. I’ll be there for the game and I’ll stand behind the dugout giving instructions to the players from there. They will respond to me more than the next manager."

"I’m a millionaire and I’m angry,” Gascoigne said in an interview with Sky Sports News. "

:nono:
Dear oh dear. This fella has lost the plot completely. A sad end to what should have been a legendary footballer.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Easy, it's all the fault of Fleet Street. Gazza is a legend don't you know, even if he is so pickled he shits rum truffles...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Easy 10 said:
"Two years ago, I would have given in. But now, I’m the man, I’m a genius and I know what goes on on the football field. "

“I am going to continue and bring this club forward. I am Paul Gascoigne the footballer. He [Ladak] says he’s been watching football for 20 years, five days a week and knows how football should be played, but the guy can’t trap a bag of cement."

"I’m sacked, but I’m turning up for the Alfreton game. I’m the next Brian Clough, I won’t walk away. Anyway, how can you sack anyone who still hasn’t got a contract. I’ll be there for the game and I’ll stand behind the dugout giving instructions to the players from there. They will respond to me more than the next manager."

"I’m a millionaire and I’m angry,” Gascoigne said in an interview with Sky Sports News. "

:nono:
Dear oh dear. This fella has lost the plot completely. A sad end to what should have been a legendary footballer.

He's really got some delusions of grandeur - sounds like he needs to get his head (and his drinking) sorted out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here