Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Pride

D

Deleted member 18477

Gay pride day is usually a quality night out. Just stay away from revenge unless you like the mushroom tip in yo ass boy!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Here we go again. The good thing is its now ticketed for the park.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Shall we just dig out last year's binfest and save ourselves the trouble of doing it all again?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Shall we just dig out last year's binfest and save ourselves the trouble of doing it all again?

Why stop at last year? 2009 was a vintage I favour...looney, das reich, the Spanish....proper clash of the Titanic arseholes that one.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Gay pride day is usually a quality night out. Just stay away from revenge unless you like the mushroom tip in yo ass boy!

To be a pedant gay pride night is a quality night out not gay pride day. Revenge is a quality night out any night.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Even Pompey has a Gay Pride procesion. It just something
other fans can tease us about. They can't call Brighton a shit hole so they
take the piss calling us Gay. Just banter don't bother me, people getting
nicked for shouting it at us in games is ridiculous, Brits are supposed to have a
sense of humour. This country is fast losing freedom of speech, just look at the Twitter shit that goes on.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Psssst. It's just "Pride".

Nonetheless, it's surprising that we don't seem to have had the annual "Why Don't We Have A Straight Pride" thread yet. Have the organisers fooled all the idiots by sneaking it in at the start of September instead of the usual August date?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Can we have an Off Topic forum/Thread Please. I'm so sick of all these threads that have nothing to do with Albion.

I came on here yesterday hoping to discuss the Club, but to find 80% of the threads not even talking about football..

I've visited many other clubs forums over the months, and they all seem to keep the off topic crap away from there beloved Club talk/news.

It's bugging me that I come on here to talk about My beloved Albion, Only to find some twt moaning about Parking fees. Or what the council are doing about roadworks where they live. Or some other crap unrelated.

Sorry. But has this forum Always been this way ?. Are Brighton FC so frigging boring that will feel the need to talk about what were having for dinner tonight !!

OK rant over.. LOL

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can we have an Off Topic forum/Thread Please. I'm so sick of all these threads that have nothing to do with Albion.

I came on here yesterday hoping to discuss the Club, but to find 80% of the threads not even talking about football..

I've visited many other clubs forums over the months, and they all seem to keep the off topic crap away from there beloved Club talk/news.

It's bugging me that I come on here to talk about My beloved Albion, Only to find some twt moaning about Parking fees. Or what the council are doing about roadworks where they live. Or some other crap unrelated.

Sorry. But has this forum Always been this way ?. Are Brighton FC so frigging boring that will feel the need to talk about what were having for dinner tonight !!

OK rant over.. LOL

Speak to Bozza...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

OK rant over.. LOL

The non-football stuff is far more interesrting than the footie stuff. I can do without 32 threads a minute about Glenn Murray.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Psssst. It's just "Pride".

THIS x1000. It is PRIDE, in other words it is for ALL sexualities. Oh and by the way people, did you know that Revenge is half price on any drink before 9pm every day of the week? Myself and Tony Meolas Loan Spell took advantage of this a few weeks ago - 2 pints and 2 jagerbombs for about £6. BARGAIN, those gayers sure know how to get good custom :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here