Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay lad OUT!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't remember the gay lad's name, but according to the girls in my office, he has been CHUCKED OUT for SPITTING in Mohammed's face last night.

Tonight's eviction cancelled.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Couldn't he have swallowed?:safeway

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dennis the Scottish dancer come choreographer?

...the newsfeeds suggest that an alleged spitting incident is being investigated fully, before a decision is made with regards any action against Dennis.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Statement from Big Brother

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 12:11 PM

A reaction to the argument...

"Around 1245 an argument took place between a number of housemates. During that argument Dennis allegedly spat at Mohamed. Big Brother immediately intervened to separate the housemates to their bedrooms where they remained for the rest of the night. Big Brother has been talking to the housemates involved and reviewing the situation before any decisions on what action is to be taken. Big Brother is continuing to monitor the house which calmed down and housemates slept through the night."

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'll Give You A Pizza My Mind

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 00:23 AM
Jen
Jen

Jen asks: "Would you do that to Monet?"...

Rex kicked off the argument to end all arguments last night -- when he went up to Jennifer's winning picture of Stuart from the Stu Art Task and smeared it with pizza.

Jennifer, understandably, was outraged: "Rex has just completely ruined my picture I did on the fridge." she wailed. "He's gone and smudged it! What's he done that for? He's sitting sniggering, laughing about it."

The lass began to look more upset: "What's he done that for? It was my picture I drew, and he's gone and destroyed it."

She then started crying, and Dennis hugged her. "Can you believe that, Dennis?" the lass cried.

"I can believe it," Dennis told Jennifer grimly. "Are we going to let it beat us, or are we gonna forget about it?" Er, isn't that the same thing?

Rex then came over and apologised, but laughed as he did it. "If you're upset, I'm sorry," the chef chortled. "I didn't mean to ruin your painting."

"Yeah, well you have," Jennifer shot back. "Just because you're jealous."

As the situation escalated, more and more housemates became involved. Jennifer gave Rex a piece of her mind, and the argument descended into chaos. "Just leave, Rex!" Sylvia snapped, comforting Jennifer, as the painting-smudger tried to defend himself.

"It's only a painting," Mohamed protested, only for the other housemates to turn on him, with Dennis shouting in his face.

Looks like the painting's got the whole House Stu-ing!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hooray, I got something RIGHT :clap: :lol:

You said the eviction would be CANCELLED

From Ch4

Dennis Removed

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 13:30 PM
Dennis
Dennis

Dennis is removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour...

Housemate Dennis McHugh has been removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour.

A number of housemates were involved in an argument at approximately 12.45am this morning (27th June), which resulted from a prank played by Rex that ended in a picture painted by Jennifer being slightly defaced.

During the argument Dennis spat in the face of fellow housemate, Mohamed.

Big Brother intervened immediately to break up the argument. The 'as live' streaming from the house on E4 was cut and no footage was broadcast.

All the housemates involved in the argument were sent to separate bedrooms and kept apart for the rest of the night. Dennis and Mohamed were called separately to the diary room in the early hours to discuss the incident.

After production staff and executives at Channel 4 reviewed the footage this morning, Dennis was called to the diary room a second time at 1:15pm and told he was immediately being removed from the house.

Following Dennis's removal, Big Brother continues to call to the diary room a number of other housemates to discuss their involvement in the argument and remind them of the rules governing housemates' behaviour.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "Spitting in someone's face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset. Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner."

Viewers will be able to see the incident and how it was handled in tonight's highlights show on Channel 4 at 9pm.

Tonight's eviction vote, involving Mohamed and Sylvia, will proceed as planned.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...so, this is the second time that someone has been removed following an incident involving Mohammed...is that his game plan, provoke people into pushing it a bit far with him...mind you, he could be out tonight anyway!

...will they replace Dennis, and if so, who with?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
...so, this is the second time that someone has been removed following an incident involving Mohammed...is that his game plan, provoke people into pushing it a bit far with him...mind you, he could be out tonight anyway!

...will they replace Dennis, and if so, who with?

I think Sylvia will go tonight.

They should but the bird back in who got evicted after week 1. She wasn't evicted as a result of the nomination process and basically got done just because she couldn't stand the sight of Mario - which seems like a decent point of view to have.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Sylvia will go tonight.

They should but the bird back in who got evicted after week 1. She wasn't evicted as a result of the nomination process and basically got done just because she couldn't stand the sight of Mario - which seems like a decent point of view to have.

Agree with you there Hiney. The girl was not actually nominated by her peers. She should have stayed.

This could be the first BB where the actual winner is the only person not kicked out of the house by BB management!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yeah, I thought that Stephanie was pretty unlucky to get the boot, but can't see them putting her back in again. Most likely scenario is that they put in a different person entirely...another one from the subs bench. (did you like the footy reference there?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here