Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Foster carers abused young boys

Should the Gov have allowed same sex adoption/Fostering?

• Yes

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Dont care.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That's right - all pedo's are gay aren't they? It's a paedophilia problem - not a gay problem.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes they should. Foster carers, whether gay/straight etc. have abused the children. Should all foster caring be banned?

Just because you are gay does not mean you have a paedophilic tendency. Isn't that what the Tory councillor is in trouble for saying?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
None of you bothered to read my post properly, f*** its only two sentences as well.:nono:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What does the homosexuals element of the story have to do with it? The vast majority of homosexuals woould not class themselves of paedophiles, nor would the vast majority of paedophiles would not class themselves as homosexuals.

Having said that, a lot paedophiles would probably not class themselves as paedophiles either.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Should the Scouts movement be banned because of the,er, woggle-stroking that so many of its masters enjoy?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think the insinuation that gays are pedos, is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Looney you're a twat.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Was discussing this a couple of days ago when someone said that a man who abuses boys must be gay. I said that I don't think that qualifys someone as gay, it means they are a pedo which is a big distinction.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
What does the homosexuals element of the story have to do with it? The vast majority of paedophiles would not class themselves as homosexuals.

Having said that, a lot of them would probably not class themselves as paedophiles either.

80% of child abuse victims are boys, mainly by men.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This is just the start of this sort of thing, pedo's are drawn to vulnerable kids like a magnate

Let me explain.

Pedophiles are attracted to Care careers because there are rich pickings with a lot of potential victims, it increases the risk factor many fold.

Its not insinuation, if a pedo is f***ing a boy hes not straight hes gay. Pedophillia is not a sexuality.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No - child abuse can be from a gay or straight person.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
looney said:
This is just the start of this sort of thing, pedo's are drawn to vulnerable kids like a magnate

Let me explain.

Pedophiles are attracted to Care careers because there are rich pickings with a lot of potential victims, it increases the risk factor many fold.

Its not insinuation, if a pedo is f***ing a boy hes not straight hes gay. Pedophillia is not a sexuality.
That bit I understand. My point is, what does it have to do with the fact these people were homosexuals?

You can't have it both ways. You say a man abusing a boy is gay (as well as a paedophile), yet you say paedophilia is not a sexual issue. And if it's not a sexual issue, why mention that the man is gay?

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Answer to the poll no, but not because of this sort of thing. Although I think what Looneys trying to say is that because most peadophiles are men they now find it easier to foster children and they can do so legally as partners which means two paedophiles in some sick cases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here