Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gate for Huddersfield

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wonder how many the new signings will have added to the gate?
How many waiverers, will have had their interest slightly rekindled by the opportunity to see new players [Thomson will surely start, McFaul on the bench, maybe]?

Of course there's no way of telling, what the crowd would have been otherwise, but if Thomson's signing has added a conservative 500 [or prevented a 500 drop!!] then at £25 a pop, that's HALF of his reported £25k fee covered already.

My guess; 5,987

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Rain forecast, will be closer to 5000 than 6000 me thinks.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A PLUCKY performance at Oldham and the signing of the legend-to-be that is Mr Thomson, and I think the gate could be 6,000 or so - providing the weather isn't GASH.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A PLUCKY performance at Oldham and the signing of the legend-to-be that is Mr Thomson, and I think the gate could be 6,000 or so - providing the weather isn't GASH.

Sod the legend to be Thompson. It's the McPhaul haircut NOW that everyone will turn out for. 6210.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sod the legend to be Thompson. It's the McPhaul haircut NOW that everyone will turn out for. 6210.

Actually, buzzer, I have a small confession to make.
That photo of young Shane MAY not have been the most recent [coming as it did from his time in the USA].

Sadly, this is more recent. Sorry;

images

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It still shows that he is not averse to a bit of a 'do', though. Maybe you can write to him and suggest he grow it back?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
It's "Thomson", Not "Thompson" You Utter Cretin. And He Sounds Like A Complete Waste Of Money When You Consider We've Got Some Decent Youngsters Who Would Have Stepped Up To The Plate Given The Chance.

Why Waste Money On Scottish Players When We've Got Players Like Fraser Ready To Play. :nono:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's "Thomson", Not "Thompson" You Utter Cretin. And He Sounds Like A Complete Waste Of Money When You Consider We've Got Some Decent Youngsters Who Would Have Stepped Up To The Plate Given The Chance.

Why Waste Money On Scottish Players When We've Got Players Like Fraser Ready To Play. :nono:

:tosser:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Thankyou for that insight. I feel privileged to have finally been included in the list of people you've insulted. I bet you're bald.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Why highlight his misspelling of Thomson, and not 'McPhaul'?

As an aside Mr Mar, I imagine that had we not signed these two midfielders this week, there is a very strong chance that for Saturday, Revell would have reverted to right-midfield, with Elder up front.

Sadly for you, he'll now still be on the bench,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here