Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary harts boxing night details

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
View attachment Boxing_night_flyer[1].pdf only just over 2 weeks to go untill the boxing night be nice to see a few of the fans there for a good night. all the players and most of the staff will be there including steve foster and the famous havent playersand the chairman. come along and join me. :thumbsup::thumbsup::dance::catfight:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I haven't really looked into this, but who's boxing, if anyone?

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
harts boxing

:albion2::albion2::albion:I'll be there, and i'll be boxing if anyone gives me any lip..

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
have a look at the flyer and it tells u all about it. cant wait.. local boxing club is putting it on for me.. from kids all the way up to some heavy weights.. two women boxers as well.. :thud::thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Might just come along Harty, see if you recognise me, i was mascot against Reading at the Madjeski a few years ago - you were my favourite player and my idol :wave::bowdown: Too old for that now though! you go down as a legend in my book.

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
thanks

thanks mate .thats a nice thing to say and means alot to hear.:bowdown::bowdown:

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
He is a LEGEND, i'm going to the boxing night with a couple of people you know harty, if i see you at northampton i'll say hi, i'm going up with a certain person you know:albion2:

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
harty,.....we have met a couple of times the last time was in the pub before the mansfiled game at the withdean,and i spoke to you by the press box near the end of the game and said when you going to put your boots, good to see you playin again, i'm going to the boxing with fullard as well, i'll say hi if i see you don't want me name on here just yet, don't care about fullard..haha

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Are you having a re-match with that 'uddersfield bloke?

Sorry, couldn't resist but bit below the belt.

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
Harty

I cannot make it as I am in Colorado for work but my wife and two sons are going. We all wanted to go after enjoying the one for Kerry's testamonial. They will be there with Thimble Keegan and his lady friend.

Enjoy the night.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Moi and Mr Coach. Lil' Coach wanted to go, but he's a bit young. So I told him to stay home with Nan and watch Ultimate Fighting on tv instead. Lol!

Gary Gary Gary Gary..... thought you were coming to the training?! lol!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here